Chapter 158 - 160

Chapter 158 If you dare to divorce, I will die for you

When Fu Xishui said these words, she didn't dare to look into his eyes, for fear that he would see her red eyes, and she would be reluctant to leave him. He was also afraid that after seeing him, the decision he made would collapse instantly, and she would be reluctant to leave him.

So I avoided his eyes, paused for a while, and continued: "But there is one thing I want to explain to you clearly. I do know what happened in my previous life, and I also know that you will get rich later, but I am not here because of money. I'm with you. I really like you, that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But I know that no matter how I explain now, you don't want to listen to me, so so be it. Today I will have moved out. Now that I have got off work, I can’t apply for the divorce certificate. Let’s meet directly at that door tomorrow. After our class gets the divorce certificate tomorrow, you don’t have to see me anymore."

After he finished speaking, he picked up the package and prepared to leave. As a result, just when he opened the door and was about to leave, Lu Qingyou suddenly got angry and closed the door in an instant, then pressed him against the door.

Fu Xishui was pressed against the door by him, and was shocked when he saw his stormy aura.

As a result, Lu Qingyou looked at him with a gloomy face, and then covered his mouth with a domineering and menacing kiss.

"Uh - you... what are you doing -" Fu Xishui was bitten hard by him, waiting to bite him like a punishment. It was so painful, the kind of pain that caused blood stains when bitten by him. , so he stretched out his hand to push him away, but his strength was too strong, completely imprisoning him, grabbing his face with his hands, and trying his best to kiss him.

Fuxishui didn't expect that he would go too far in the next step, so she directly lifted him up and pressed him on the sofa.

When his lips and tongue met with his, it was as if all the strength in his body had been drained. He didn't know how to respond, so he just let himself go like a mermaid. When he kissed him enough, he let go and breathed against him.

Seeing his appearance, Fu Xishui vented all his grievances, pushed him away, and said angrily: "Lu Qingyou, what do you mean? If you want to be cold and violent with me, then be cold and violent with me. If you misunderstand me, you will misunderstand me. If you want to keep me, just keep me. What do you think of me? Whatever you say is what you say. You have been cold and violent to me these days, ignoring me and unwilling to listen to my explanation. , don’t you just hate me? Don’t you just don’t believe me? Since you don’t believe me anymore, why should we continue to live like this? It’s better to get divorced. You don’t trust me anymore. Our marriage is in crisis. . You are cold to me, so we break up."

When Lu Qingyou heard this, his eyes were red, and he was so broken that he couldn't bear it and roared at him and explained: "I don't distrust you, nor am I cold to you. I'm not treating you either. Cold violence, I am doing it to myself. I am not angry with you, I regret myself."

Lu Qingyou said to him with a slightly trembling voice: "I'm sorry."

Fu Xishui was stunned when he heard his apology, "You There’s no need to tell me you’re sorry. You’re right, it’s true. You know what happened in your previous life, so you think I’m close to you because of your money. This is true and has nothing to do with you. I know you can’t accept what I want I want to make you feel better, so let's get a divorce. It's good for both of us."

Fu Xishui's words completely angered him. Lu Qingyou suddenly became roaringly angry at him, pinched his hand, and warned him: " I won't divorce you. Even if I die, I will never divorce you. Fu Xishui, you are my wife, and you will be my wife for the rest of my life. I don't care how many times we have each other, the only person I like is you, and I finally got you. , I have missed you in the previous life when you were alive. How could you make me willing to divorce you like this? You are the person I have loved for a long time."