Chapter 460 - 461

Chapter 460: Huo Zhiqing is so jealous that his face turns green

He was really sour after saying this.

Huo Zhiyao didn't notice the change in his tone, and thought he was just asking a normal question, so he said perfunctorily: "I just went out with him to find out some things, nothing more. If you don't say anything, I'll leave now."

Seeing that he was in such a hurry, Huo Zhiqing originally wanted to ask, to understand the matter carefully, what did he understand, and why did he go out? How long will you be out for? Given an accurate time, it turned out to be good now, he went out directly.

He didn’t know what he was doing, so he went out anyway. He was so angry that he was watching TV with his little strawberry in his arms. While the two of them were watching TV, he was very annoyed and annoyed, and he kept thinking about what the two of them were going to do. He had to go out for such a long time, and an hour passed before he came back. There were cartoons playing on the TV. He had no interest in cartoons, but Little Strawberry watched them with relish.

Huo Zhiqing just stared at the clock on the wall, thinking about when he would come back. If he didn't come back after an hour, the

next two hours passed, and three hours passed, and he still didn't come back. He wants to go to heaven, right? What does he want to do? Haven't been back for so long.

Don't you know how to talk over the phone? The phone said it wouldn't take that long. Why were you out for so long now? The two of them are divorced, so there shouldn't be any rekindling of their old relationship, right?

If the old relationship rekindled, then it wouldn't be to check out a house now. He couldn't imagine doing so, so he quickly shook his head to stop himself from thinking about it.

He was so suffocated that he didn't see anyone coming back until 5:00 pm. He was also speechless. He didn't come back from morning to afternoon. He didn't plan to come back, right? So he couldn't bear it anymore, and he really needed to change if things continued like this. He thought that they were both going to rent a room, so he called him.

Huo Zhiyao and Jiang Yan were talking about things in the coffee shop, but the phone kept ringing. When he saw the phone ringing, he said sorry, then took the phone over and looked at it, and found that it was Huo Zhiqing. He was confused about the phone call he made. Why did you call him so well? Nothing would happen for sure, so I rejected him with an automatic reply text message.

Huo Zhiqing was bored at home, so she called him, but he refused. He was already angry, but now that he saw the phone was hung up, he was even more angry. Fugu, I told him that something happened, so I couldn't answer the phone and asked him to call later. He felt uncomfortable when he saw this automatic reply. What's the matter? There was nothing going on in broad daylight, so I called him again.

Huo Zhiyao thought this was really inexplicable. Why were you keeping on the phone? Because the phone was vibrating all the time and it was annoying to him, so he just changed the vibration of the phone and let him keep calling.

Jiang Yan saw that he kept answering the phone and smiled and asked him: "Is he the one who called you? He is so damn possessive. He only came out to see me for a few hours. He wants everything." I'll call you."

Huo Zhiyao was annoyed. "I don't know what this person is doing. He must be up to nothing good. He just wants me to go back quickly. I have dealt with this person's bad temper, so I don't want to go back so soon. You Are all the doctors introduced reliable? Are there any from China?"

After Jiang Yan knew what happened to him, he also contacted famous orthopedic surgeons at home and abroad to see if he could perform surgery to cure his feet, so now he made an appointment with Huo Zhiyao. I came out just to give him the doctor's information.