Chapter 170 - 172

Chapter 170 Taking a concubine for Lu Qingyou? ? ?

Although she was very disgusting, Lu Youyou still held back her disgust, walked up to him, and said sarcastically: "Xishui, congratulations to you, I didn't expect that you are so good that you were able to get the top prize with perfect scores. Those who didn’t know better thought you were cheating and plagiarizing. After all, it’s not easy to get full marks in the exam.”

Fu Xishui didn’t know why, but now that he saw this woman’s face, what he thought of was the last time she had sex with Lu Song. .

Hearing her sarcastic words, he laughed out loud and counterattacked: "Of course you don't know. You only know how to seduce old men and sleep with old men. How could you possibly know these things, right? ?"

"You..." Lu Youyou was very angry when she was told that. Thinking of the things she had done before, she hated herself so much that she said with a sinister face: "What do you have to be proud of? Isn't it just flying up a branch and turning into a phoenix? Has a rural child become the daughter-in-law of the richest family? I heard that my uncle doesn't like you, and my uncle doesn't like your family affairs, so do you think you have entered this door by yourself? Don't deceive yourself." Fu Xi

Shui's face showed pride, "You will say that you have heard about it. If the boss doesn't like me, then why are you standing here now, sweeping your own grave?"

Lu Youyou didn't expect that this bitch would be like this. He was so sharp-tongued that he didn't know how to refute these words.

Lu Youyou was still angry. When the boss came later, she deliberately asked some foreign women to come over and talk in front of Fu Xishui.

Intentionally speaking English.

Some foreign dignitaries knew the boss, so they were shocked that the boss's daughter-in-law had such good test results, and then both of them praised her with special admiration.

The boss spent several years abroad before, so he learned English when he was young, so he will naturally be fluent.

Lu Youyou made it clear that he wanted these people to stop Fu Xishui's mouth, so that he would have nothing to be proud of. At this time, he was embarrassed and could only be laughed at by others because he could not speak English.

After the women had finished speaking, Fu Xishui responded flawlessly in English. He thanked everyone for their congratulations and also answered a few sentences in English.

Lu Youyou and Renshuai were shocked when they heard that he could speak English.

How could he say this...

After he left, the boss asked him: "Do you know English?"

Fu Xishui was very modest: "Because I know English is indispensable, I practice it with willpower. I also listen to tapes in my daily life. , I have a good memory, so I have memorized everything I heard, and naturally I have learned a little bit more. It is enough to cope with the scene just now, but I am still learning, and I may learn more after I go to college." The boss

listened After seeing how diligent he was, I nodded in appreciation. After all, motivated people make people feel comfortable.

Lu Youyou, whose face was so dark that she couldn't stand it any longer, originally thought she could make him lose face, but in the end, he actually did this again.

Lu Youyou's eyes were soon attracted by the man behind him.

It's been a long time since I've seen Lu Qingyou. Now he looks more and more handsome, with a tough masculine look, more mature, and an aura that makes people want to hook up with him.