Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 So noble?

Their karaoke bar is really a full service, one-stop service. There are several rooms above this karaoke bar for guests to rest, so it is convenient for drunken guests to enter the room.

The supervisor promised Xiang Ziye that he would be able to get the person, so he directly asked him to wait in that very distinguished room.

While Xiang Ziye was waiting above, not long after, Fu Changliu opened his door and walked in.

When he saw him again, Xiang Ziye's eyes became bloodthirsty.

He thought he could be so aloof, but he didn't expect to sell it because of money.

Still here to sell my body.

He thought that he would not agree to the deal with his aloof appearance, but unexpectedly, he still came obediently.

As soon as he saw him, he saw his scantily clad appearance.

When Xiang Ziye saw the red look on Fu Changliu's face, his throat tightened and he ordered him: "Get over here immediately." After Fu Changliu saw that it was him

, his reason told him that he must not go there, so he turned around and left. He wanted to escape, but in the end, Xiang Ziye walked towards him, fearing that he would escape, then took his hand, pulled him into the house, threw him on the bed, and locked the door to stop him. It gave him the energy to run.

When Fu Changliu saw him taking off his clothes, he was so frightened that he ran away along the bed. The medicine must have taken effect on him now, so he felt as if he had been bitten by tens of thousands of ants, which was extremely painful.

He can't control himself now. He doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Once he really sleeps with him tonight, the two of them will really not be able to talk about this relationship. They have avoided him for so many years, okay? It's easy to become like this, but now it's related to him because of this matter, then he will really die.

Fu Changliu climbed onto the bed and tried to escape, but he was so successful that he couldn't escape.

Xiang Ziye angrily walked over and took his hand, pressed him onto the bed, pinched his face, and humiliated him with cruel words: "Why are you running away? Why are you pretending to me? You accepted mine When money came to my bed, didn't you just promise to compensate me? Aren't you willing to do anything for money? Aren't you already degenerated into selling out in this karaoke bar just for money? Then I will satisfy you now I gave you money to buy you, why are you running away?"

Fu Changliu pressed against him and refused to let him get close to him. He didn't want to talk to him, and even saying more than a word made him feel sick.

Xiang Ziye wanted to tear him apart when he saw his aloof look. He couldn't stand his face.

To prevent him from escaping, I pulled off his tie, grabbed his hand, and imprisoned his hand directly on the bed to prevent him from escaping.

Fu Changliu was frightened when he saw that he was about to tie him up, and begged him: "No, no, Xiang Ziye, I beg you not to touch me. I can return the money to you. If you want it, find someone else." Don't touch me, don't touch me."

Fu Changliu's resistance aroused his animal nature and refused to let him touch him, but he still wanted to touch him, he wanted to tear him apart and make him collapse. .

...

Xiang Ziye didn't know what the marks on his stomach were. The marks were not very obvious, but there were still scars.