Chapter 37 - 39

Chapter 37 The drink sold by Fuxishui must have poppy in it

Li Minghui was shocked by the price and her eyes widened: "Are you fucking sick? They can drink for free even if they are not related to you. I am still your cousin, and you still want to talk about my money?" , you have no conscience, and you pay ten cents a cup. You are obviously selling a cup for six cents, buy one get one free, and you still say I paid ten cents. How can you be so black-hearted? You! You are not afraid of being raped. He was killed by a car!"

Fu Xishui was not angry, and looked at her with a stern look in his eyes. Yun Danfeng smiled softly and said, "Aunt Minghui, have you ever heard of an idiom? Talk to people when you meet them. , Damn it, if I see someone like you, I must learn from you. If you can’t afford it, don’t drink it. And, thank you Aunt Minghui for worrying about my personal safety. I think Aunt Minghui, you can still live now. If I live so safely in this world, then I don't have to worry about myself. Aunt Minghui, you should worry about yourself first." "If you

don't drink, don't drink. You think I don't want to drink something like you! Who knows what's inside you? What’s there, and is it clean? If I go back and have diarrhea after drinking it, I’d still be concerned!”

Li Minghui was so angry that she put down her harsh words and turned around to leave.

...

Li Minghui returned home angrily. Thinking of the scene not long ago, the more she thought about it, the more angry she became. How could Fuxishui make so much money by selling things and setting up a stall, and there was still so much traffic?

After she went back, she saw her son lying on the sofa watching TV. She angrily stepped forward and hit his leg, "Get out of my way, you loser."

Zhang Suli was scolded by his mother for eating explosives like this. Somewhat unhappy, "Mom, I said what's wrong with you? You get angry with me as soon as you come back. What's wrong with you?" "

Who makes you useless? It's embarrassing to set up a stall to sell things. But the money he earned all day today is no less than 50 yuan! Earning 50 yuan a day is comparable to the monthly income of a worker working in your father's factory. Don't you think this is scary?" "

Mom ? , are you kidding me? Can he really make so much money selling that thing at a stall?" Zhang Suli choked on his saliva after hearing this, and was dumbfounded. Yesterday, he saw Fuxishui setting up a stall to sell things. He only knew that he was setting up a stall to sell things, but he had no idea what he was selling, let alone how much money he made.

Li Minghui glared at him even more angrily, "How can I lie to you? I saw it with my own eyes. What is the name of the drink he sells? What kind of milk tea is it? Coke, the sales are very popular. Those people act as if they have never seen the world. Everyone took a cup to buy one and said it tasted good. They also said that the more they drank, the more addictive they became, just like being poisoned. They wanted to drink it every day, and they said it was very thirst-quenching. I really don’t know how this idiot did it. These things."

When Zhang Suli heard Li Minghui's words, he suddenly thought of something and asked her for sure: "Mom, are you sure that those who bought it said it was like being addicted to drugs, becoming more and more addicted?" "Isn't that right?

Those people really waited in line for hours and wanted to drink. What do you think these people are not addicted to?" When

Zhang Suli heard such confirmed words, he ecstatically clapped his thighs and said, "Mom, I understand. Now you know why the things he sells are so attractive! So many people bought them because he put poppy in some drink."