Chapter 176 - 178

Chapter 176 actually rewards a villa!

When the boss came back, he was accompanied by a lawyer from the law firm. He was the lawyer who had been handling the boss's property. After following him in, the lawyer took out the documents and handed them to Xishui.

Fuxishui had no idea what the boss was doing. The boss told him: "This is our family's villa somewhere else. Your mother and I plan to encourage you to have more children, so from now on, you only need to have one child. I will reward you with a villa."

Fu Xishui: "..."

Suddenly he wanted to give birth to a football team...

Fu Xishui was frightened by the boss's move and quickly returned the document and explained to the boss. : "Boss, don't be impulsive. This matter has not been settled yet. It is too late now. I plan to go to the hospital tomorrow to check whether I am pregnant. I am not sure yet. Is it okay to wait until the results come out tomorrow?"

The boss nodded after hearing this, "Yes, it is absolutely possible. I think the first child in your belly must be a son, and the second child will be a daughter. It is better for the older brother to be in the front, so he can take care of the younger sister, but also in the back. You can have another sister. If you want to have a boy and a girl at the same time, that would be great. But the twins are about luck, and your mother and I will love it no matter whether it is a boy or a girl, so you don’t have to be burdened, as long as you give birth to a girl. He is the treasure of our family."

Fu Xishui: "..."

So my husband's tendency to have random thoughts is something he inherited from you?

The father and son had already thought about it and were convinced later.

...

Lu Qingyou accompanied Fuxishui to the hospital for a physical examination the next day, and her whole hands were shaking.

Later, when he heard the doctor check his body and confirm that he was pregnant, he was so excited that he didn't know what to say.

She is indeed pregnant, she is more than two months old now, almost three months.

But because Fuxishui is already thin, my belly is still flat now, and it will probably take about four months for it to show up.

The doctor will tell him the precautions for pregnant women later.

Fu Xishui originally wanted to listen attentively, but at this moment, Lu Qingyou took out a small notebook and then a pen from his military uniform trouser pocket.

I just wrote it down, every key point the doctor said, even a wordy sentence.

Fu Xishui on the side was dumbfounded. When did he carry such a thing with him?

The doctor explained a series of these precautions. Lu Qingyou listened very carefully and with great interest, just like a primary school student listening to a lecture. Even the punctuation marks were recorded clearly.

Finally, when the doctor finished speaking, he thought of something and told him: "By the way, during this time when you and your husband are having sex, it is best not to have sex in the first three months and the next three months, so as not to hurt the child. As for all the months in between. , if you can bear it, then it's best to bear it. After all, if you have sex during pregnancy, because you are a male mother, you are more likely to be depressed. You can restrain yourself as long as you can." When Fu Xishui heard this, his old

face turned red. As a result, the people on the side were no longer ashamed, but listened attentively: "Then what position is OK for the doctor? I must not be able to bear it." Fu