Chapter 212 - 213

Chapter 212 Fuchangliu ran away

After Qian Luolun finished speaking, he put his expectant hands on his shoulders and begged him: "Changliu, can I beg you? I have never begged you for anything. This time I really Please, I can’t bear to see you hurt anymore. You still have a child in your belly. So if you are hurt again, then I will die, heartbroken. Promise me to leave here and No matter how hard it is after your child is born, I will bear it for you."

Fu Changliu looked at the senior with a frightened look for a long time without saying a word.

...

Two days later, Fu Changliu and Qian Luolun set off to leave.

Zhang Xiaolian didn't know what kind of fate she had, and why it was so miserable.

Of the two sons, one went to the other side of the border and his life or death is uncertain. The other is leaving home to live in another city and may never come back in this life.

She only had these two children, and now both children are no longer around.

But what can be done? Now that my son is living in such misery, leaving is the best way.

She sent Fuchangliu away and told him: "After you go there, you must take good care of yourself. If anything happens, remember to call home. Remember, when you get there, you must report to us that you are safe. Be good to yourself." One point, eat on time, go to bed on time, come back immediately when you can't survive outside, and your mother will support you. Yes, senior is better, he is really good to you, very good, giving up everything at home and leaving with you. So you must Don't let him down, and live the rest of your life well with him."

Fu Changliu felt that he was particularly unfilial. His parents were already this age, and his younger brother's life or death was uncertain, so the family could only rely on him. As a result, he chose to leave his parents at this time. He felt extremely guilty, but if he had no choice but to leave, when his belly grew bigger, more gossip in the village would make his parents lose their dignity.

Xiang Ziye will definitely not keep this child, and his child will definitely be unavoidable from another disaster. In order to give birth to this child, he had no choice but to leave with his senior.

He felt like he couldn't even say those words. Qian Luolun assured Zhang Xiaolian: "Auntie, don't worry, I will treat him well. After the two of us arrive, we will often write home to report that we are safe. I will not let him down and will definitely be good to him. If you want to see him, I can take you over and settle in that city in the future." The

two of them have been used to living in the countryside all their lives, so how can they go to a big city? They will not be used to anything by then. , and there weren’t many people I could meet, so I didn’t go with them.

It's good to stay in the countryside, and since both of them are old people, don't go with them and bring them a burden.

After bidding them farewell with tears, Fu Changliu and his senior went to the farthest south of the village.

I also left the village where I had lived for so many years.

What lies ahead is unknown.

When Fu Changliu got on the bus, he reached out and carefully touched his belly while his senior was away and he went down to buy water.

He really likes children, not to mention that this child is still his child, so he is reluctant to abort his own child and let him raise it alone in the future. He will definitely raise this child when he grows up. It doesn't matter whether an adult child has a father or not, as long as he has him.