Chapter 456 - 457

Chapter 456 Wedding

Lu Xiang has been looking for a suitable heart source recently, but no one will donate a suitable heart alive.

We can only wait until someone can donate it when something happens, which is a bit time-consuming.

So as time passes day by day, I still haven’t found the right heart.

Even though he was so desperate at the beginning, Zao was still full of hope. He was willing to pay for any amount of money. He was not short of money. As long as he could make hope better, as long as he could find a suitable heart, even if it cost his life, all his wealth would be You can also give it away.

But I haven't been able to find one. To find the right one, you need the right blood type, and you have to be healthy.

So I was already desperate at the end.

Lu Xiang laughed and laughed in front of him every day, because he was afraid that he would be sad and that his thoughts would be bad.

So I just smiled all day, fearing that Hope would be sad. These days, he has become much older and haggard. He takes care of Hope every day. Not only has Hope lost a lot of weight, but Lu Xiang and I have also lost a lot of weight. It feels like He is so thin that he loses his appearance and looks, and he is also very unshaven. In the past, he paid special attention to his image. When he saw that he was not handsome at all, he immediately shaved off his beard. Now he doesn't care about his image anymore. , stay with hope all day long.

The weather was very good today, so the two of them were basking in the sun downstairs, hoping to look at the sky, with Lu Xiang accompanying him.

Hope something suddenly occurred to me at this moment? Turning around and looking at him, he touched his belly and asked him: "Lu Xiang, I will be pregnant, right? The two of us should have children. Now the time is coming, what do you think it would be like if I was pregnant?" He had

said before I was thinking about having a child, so I kept talking to him about it. I just thought about it and said that if I could give birth to a child, it would also be the continuation of my life, so I always wanted to have a child.

Lu Xiang's first thought when he heard this was that he was stunned for a moment. Now he realized it. It seemed like this was the case. Before, when he didn't know about Hope's condition, he always wanted to have a baby, so he used too much force. If nothing else, they have been doing this since their wedding night. Maybe they are actually pregnant now. When he thought about this result, he was completely confused and extremely collapsed. If he could have been pregnant before, .

Lu Xiang can definitely go crazy and be happy, but now that he is pregnant, it can make him mad to death. Now he hopes that he is not in good health. If he has a child, it will be a burden to him, and he is not willing to do so.

He didn't agree, and said to Hope with a trembling tone and trembling teeth: "No, I will never agree, and you can never get pregnant. It doesn't matter if it was before, but you know what your current situation is. If you get pregnant, it will be a load on your body." No, so you can't get pregnant. It's absolutely impossible to have a child. Don't have this idea."

Hope's face turned bitter when he heard this. He was not very happy. He wanted to get pregnant, so it felt uncomfortable to hear that he didn't like it. , "I don't want it, I want to have a baby, I want to be pregnant, Lu Xiang, I think if I leave in the future, there will be someone who can accompany you. I don't want you to be too sad."

Lu Xiang pinched his hope when he heard this She squeezed him fiercely with her hands, unable to hold back the tears that fell down uncontrollably. His eyes were red now and he sniffed and said to him: "I don't want it. I will never allow you to have such thoughts. You will not leave." Oh my, you won't leave, you promised to stay with me forever."