Chapter 16 - 18

Chapter 16 My sweetheart actually knows who she is

After Jiang Shanzhong heard this, he was dumbfounded and didn't react for a moment: "What did you say? You said that brother of yours likes me?"

Fu Xishui was happy to see his reaction and hit Zhang Suli behind his back. Said: "Yes, this is what he told me. He has always liked you and wanted to be with you, but he has never been embarrassed to confess to you. I don't like you and I don't want to be with you, so you don't Put your mind on me. Su Li is good and has a good figure. The most important thing is that he knows many tricks and is more suitable for you than me, so don't chase me, chase him." Jiang Shanzhong was moved by his words

. He was stunned and before he could react, he was already in.

...

After Fuxishui tinkered with some things at home, he went directly to the town. He wanted to implement his plan to sell drinks. It was impossible in this small village. He had to go to a larger place in the town with more people to sell. Only then.

So, Fu Xishui took a bunch of big and small bags with him and went to the village entrance to catch a bus to the town. There was a bus passing by their village entrance every day, and there was only one bus going up. If you paid, you could go directly. In town.

He was not very tall, so it was very difficult for him to carry large and small bags. As he walked to the road, he suddenly felt a light weight on his back. He thought his things had been robbed by someone, so he reacted. The person behind him kicked him.

He kicked him, and after seeing the handsome face of the person in front of him, Fu Xishui wanted to die.

Why Lu Qingyou...

The key is that he kicked Lu Qingyou just now, directly to his calf.

Fu Xishui was embarrassed and wanted to find a hole in the ground. Seeing the man in front of him smiling sternly, but holding his bag of things in his hand, Fu Xishui was a little embarrassed, but he seemed to be angry at him: "You are stupid, I will kick you." You, why don't you hide? You still do physical work, and you react like this?"

Fu Xishui knew that his current job was to work as a bodyguard for a professional bodyguard company, and that bodyguard was specially designed to protect rich people. , after all, many rich people are getting up now, and rich people are afraid of death.

Bodyguards are an emerging profession these days. Many people hire them and the wages are high, but it is also a physical job with life hanging by a thread.

Naturally, he hired bodyguards to do the work, and Lu Qingyou heard that he had a high position in that bodyguard company.

It seems that he later became rich because he started to engage in business after making money as a bodyguard.

So it was done.

Lu Qingyou smiled at him and said very solemnly: "Yes, I won't hide from you no matter what you do to me. You can hit me if you want. How do you know that I am a soldier?" At

this moment, the two of them were We haven’t officially met each other yet.

Therefore, Fuxishui was a little embarrassed when he asked him about it. He grabbed his things and said nonsensically: "I heard people in the village mention it. Who doesn't know that you went to join the army and served as a soldier? Give me back my things. Me."

Lu Qingyou's heart felt like it was covered with honey. His sweetheart actually knew about him. Who knew about him? Would he be unhappy?

He held the thing in his hand very firmly but refused to give it to him. He said to Fu Xishui, "This thing is too heavy. Let me carry it for you. Where are you going?" "