Chapter 367 - 368

Chapter 367 Apologize, you have to wash my feet for a week

When Song Mengfan heard this, he hooked his shoulder with great displeasure and lectured him: "Brother, have you ever heard of a saying that no matter what I did wrong, as long as I'm unhappy, it's your fault, so This matter is your fault. Didn't you hear what the doctor said just now? The doctor said that there is nothing wrong with my body. I am in good health now but I can't get pregnant, so it's not your fault. Who else is to blame? "

When Ji Song heard this, he pushed him in annoyance and said in a irritable tone: "You are such a bullshit theory. How could I have a problem? If I have a problem, whose child was yours before? It belonged to Lao Wang next door. "?"

Song Mengfan took a breath. There was really no other way. Now he could only confess to him and be lenient: "You know this, so okay, I confess to you that it is not yours. It is indeed It belongs to Brother Wang next door."

With these words, Ji Song reached out and grabbed his head to suppress him. The two of them were tugging at each other here. It was so unbecoming and unreasonable at all. After the two of them were tired from beating each other, Sit on the bench in the corridor of this hospital and take a rest. I am tired from the beating now. I will continue the beating after I have rested and still have the strength.

The more I thought about the scenery outside, the more something felt wrong.

Because Song Mengfan could not get pregnant for a long time, he suspected that the water mark last time was not cleared, so he came for a checkup. However, the doctor said there was no problem. Those who could get pregnant before would definitely be able to get pregnant now, so Ji Song was the only one left. .

Ji Song was very upset when he heard what he said. He wanted to smoke at first, but he glared at him and said in a grumpy tone: "Smoke, smoke, smoke for me. The doctor has said that if you want to have a healthy baby, don't smoke. It turns out that you still smoke. I think you smoked too much, which is why you couldn’t get pregnant. Why don’t you admit that it’s all your fault?”

Ji Song didn’t intend to actually smoke, he was just preparing. I was just having a good time. When I heard this, I put the cigarette in my pocket and looked at him depressedly. Since it was not his fault, could it really be my fault? Did his broken foot still affect that aspect of his problem?

When I think about it, I feel scared. It's true. He panics when there is a problem. His hand holding the cigarette is shaking slightly. He has always wanted to have a lovely daughter and be a father again. Then, it turned out that he couldn't be a father because of his reasons, and he was so heartbroken that he could die.

Song Mengfan had already determined that it was him, so when he went back he was depressed and uncomfortable. The two of them started to have a cold war for no reason, because they couldn't have children.

Ji Song felt as if he was the reason why he couldn't give birth, so he felt sorry for him and didn't say anything to him. After all, it was his fault. When he got home, Song Mengfan was so angry that he stopped cooking for him. Ji Song came out of the shower and looked at him in a daze on the bed. He thought for a while, and he had already figured it out and said to him: "Song Mengfan, if you want a child so much, why don't you have one with someone else? I don't have any objection to this. You want to have a child." If you have a child, if you have one with someone else, I will treat her as my own and raise her as my own daughter without any complaints. What do you think?"

Song Mengfan, I thought he really had a solution, but when I heard this After that, she glared at him angrily and hit him with a pillow on the bed, insisting on killing him.

Damn, this thief man is sick, and he was actually asked to find someone else to have sex with.

Song Mengfan hit him on the head so hard that his eyes were now red, "Ji Song, you bastard, you bastard, you are sick, you want me to have sex with another man, you want to be a cuckold You are crazy, you want me to fall in love with another man, I will go out to find a man now, I will find a long row of men in front of you, do you want me to have children with them?"