Chapter 22 - 24

Chapter 22 The kids next door are crying.

The aunt was a little happy because of him. She stared at the water glass in his hand and said, "You really don't need to pay for this. You can drink it for free? You won't charge me for drinking it after I drink it." Fuxishui smiled with assurance

. Laughing: "Don't worry, beauty. If I take your money, you call the police immediately to arrest me, and I won't say a word." The woman was so elated by Fuxishui's sweet mouth. After listening to his words, I went to drink the milk tea.

After taking a sip, the woman was very surprised and said: "Oh my god! What is this? Why does it taste so good? I have never tasted anything so delicious! It's sweet and ice-cold. Just now I You may even feel very refreshed after taking a sip!"

"Beauty, this is called milk tea. It costs six cents a cup. Do you want it? And our new store is opening, buy one get one free. If you buy a cup for six cents, we will give it to you. One cup. It's equivalent to buying this for three cents per cup, so you have two cups." "

It's too expensive for you. If I buy a popsicle, it only costs three cents. Besides, popsicles can also quench my thirst. Your six points, no, no, no." After finishing speaking, the aunt pushed her away.

Fu Xishui didn't get angry, and explained to her patiently: "Beauty, you are right, popsicles can quench thirst, but two cups of mine cost three cents a cup, and a large cup of mine can quench thirst even more than popsicles. There are also popsicles! Both popsicles and milk tea cost only three cents. The cost is not just three cents. You can find one person and buy them together for two people, which is equivalent to spending three cents on popsicles. I bought a cup of milk tea with the money."

"Besides, beauty, you must have children at home. If you give this to the children, the children next door will cry. It's so honorable. My milk tea is from the provincial capital. An imported trendy product! People in the city love to drink this!"

After hearing this, the woman thought it made sense. After all, if you drink two cups, it costs six cents, and one cup only costs three cents, and it's such a big cup. , the children at home are also greedy.

The woman kept crying and shouting to buy popsicles when she thought about the children at home. Now that she had all these, she said to him: "Okay, you wait, I'm going to find someone now. I want a cup. Remember to give it to me." Give me a cup, I'll get a cup

when I go home." Fuxishui watched the woman leave, then continued to shout.

The organizational and publicity abilities of this kind of women's group are really good. When the woman went home to get the cup, she told a bunch of people about it, which made a lot of kids jealous, and even the women with good intentions were all I came to check it out, and they said there was a free trial, and no one wanted to be left behind.

After all, who wouldn’t want to drink free stuff these days, so after a while, their beverage stall was filled with a long line of people who came to try the drinks one after another.

Mainly milk tea, Coke, and Sprite are too powerful.

And there is only so much that is suitable. It can only give you a taste, but it cannot relieve your addiction.

So people who drank it were a little bit unsatisfied. Besides, now you can buy a drink and a popsicle for the price of buying one, getting one and three cents free, which is a great deal.

No matter how you think about it, you can make money, so some people who have tried it can't help but buy this magical tool to relieve summer heat under the scorching sun.

They were busy all morning and everything was sold out quickly.

After Lu Qingyou collected the money from Fuxishui, she was going to give it to him, but when she turned around, she found that Fuxishui had untied his coat because it was too hot, and now only the clothes he was wearing were left. The white vest was slightly see-through because he was sweating, and everything inside was visible.