Chapter 284 - 285

Chapter 284 Looks better without wearing any clothes

Xiang Ziye was really angered by him. He looked at him with bloodthirsty eyes. Now he wanted to strangle him, especially after seeing the disgust in his eyes. Xiang Ziye grabbed his hair and then He leaned against the wall in the bathroom and reached out to take off his pants.

Fu Changliu was frightened by his sudden and violent movement. He grabbed his pants in fear, looked at him angrily and asked: "Xiang Ziye, you are sick, what do you mean? Please let go quickly." Me."

Xiang Ziye squeezed him hard and said, "Don't you hate giving birth to my child? You don't want to give me a child, do you? Then I want you to give birth to me now. I must ask you to give me a child. The more you hate me, the more I want you to have a baby. If you hate me so much, I will let you have another child of mine to satisfy you." "

You think you can avoid me and run away from me if you don't give me a child. What! In a dream, I will let you have my seed in your belly right now, so that you can't escape. I can't leave you in this life, and you have to follow me in this life."

Xiang Ziye held his hand while sitting The medicine was thrown directly outside, and the window was right next to it.

Now on the second floor, he threw the medicine bottle down with great force, and he didn't know if he could find it.

After Fu Changliu saw that the birth control pill had been thrown away by him, his eyes widened. He threw this away without any contraceptive measures. If he still had her child, it would be over.

Xiang Ziye looked at Fu Changliu's disgusted look, and now he only had one thought in his heart, which was to let him get pregnant with his own child. The driver had previously suggested to him to have a second child.

After giving birth to the second child, he became obedient and would not make any move to leave. At that time, he was still worried about forcing him. After all, the two of them forced him from the beginning. Xiang Ziye used the same trick. He was offended, and the two of them really couldn't reconcile, but now it seems that no matter how kind he is, it is nothing rare to him!

No matter how kind or kind you are to him, it doesn't matter. He doesn't care about it at all. He doesn't take it seriously at all.

Then he was deliberately looking for abuse, so he listened to the driver and let him have his own child in his belly. Then he would not be able to escape in this life, and he had to follow him peacefully.

...

In order to prevent him from taking medicine again, Xiang Ziye asked the servants to watch him during these two days and not allow him to go out.

Fuchang Liuna felt that this man was sick, so he asked the servants to watch him and not allow him to go out. He kept him at home without any hesitation, which meant that he would not be allowed to go out.

He was really scared. When the two of them were having sex before, Xiang Ziye probably thought that he had had other men or had served other men, so he would wear a condom when he thought he was dirty, but now not at all.

And he can't take medicine. Is he really afraid of what he will do if he gets pregnant?

He didn't know how he came about when he had hope before, because Xiang Ziye subconsciously felt that it was impossible for men to have children, so he didn't take many measures.

And because he had aborted a child before, he was very weak and might not be able to conceive a child. Naturally, the two of them had no protection measures, but now he was afraid of what he would do if he got pregnant again.