Chapter 410 - 411

Chapter 410 The reason why Huo Zhiqing hates Huo Zhiyao so much

Huo Zhiqing's eyes became deep when he said this. He looked at her face and didn't know who he was answering: "Fortunately, I'm used to it. He's been like this since he was a child. Like this."

The reason why Huo Zhiqing hates Huo Zhiyao so much is because something happened in their childhood.

He was still very young at that time, Huo Zhiyao was six years old. He was three years older than Huo Zhiyao, so he was already nine years old. He was relatively precocious and already had his own ideas about many things and already knew what they were.

After all, he is not his biological child. Living in other people's homes is a life of fear. He must mature early to avoid being kicked out by others.

He also liked Huo Zhiyao very much before this. The two grew up together, and the relationship between brothers was particularly good.

However, one day many children were invited to the house. When everyone was playing, Huo Zhiyao stood on the sofa and said with his arms akimbo to so many children: "Huo Zhiqing is raised by my family and is here to serve me." Yes, you can serve me in this life, so you are my pet."

At that time, the children in the audience didn't know what they meant when they heard this, but they all thought it was funny, and everyone was laughing. kind.

When Huo Zhiqing heard those words, he hid behind his back. Everyone's laughter was a shadow in his eyes. After so many years, he would occasionally think of it when he had nightmares and couldn't get rid of it.

Huo Zhiyao was still very young at that time and did not understand what a pet was, nor did he know who was serving him. It was just because some relatives felt unhappy when they saw Huo Zhiqing and were afraid that the adopted boy would rob the family property, so they specially Saying this in front of Huo Zhiyao brainwashed him.

After talking a lot, he told him that he was his pet, that he had played with him since childhood, and that he was his good friend. He thought it meant the same thing, he thought it meant being a good friend, and he kept saying it.

Huo Zhiqing could not forget the scene at that time. Before that, the relationship between the two of them was very good. The two often held hands, but since this incident happened, he began to feel alienated from him. I particularly hate him. When I think of him or see him, I think that I am just his pet, just here to serve him, so from that time on, I have resentment towards him.

After so many years, there is still no way to let go.

This kind of thing was like putting a needle in his heart. How could he forget that the needle had grown more and more in his heart over the years, causing him to hate it more and more, and he had never been able to forgive this thing.

After so many years, he still cared about being treated as a pet dog. He didn't want to be treated as a pet dog. He just wanted to stay away from this home, and he stayed away from Huo Zhiyao.

...

After Su Tiantian took the medicine, she checked the time and it was almost time. She would go back later, otherwise her family would scold her.

So she was about to leave. Huo Zhiqing got up and said, "Why don't I send you away? It's not safe for you to go home. I'll send you back."

Su Tiantian refused, "It's okay, don't worry and it won't be unsafe. My home is far away from here." It’s not too far. I’ll just take a motorcycle back later. You don’t have to send me a special trip. It’s not too late yet. You’ll have nothing to do in the afternoon. Don’t worry. But I have to leave now. You can Would you like to kiss me? We have never kissed each other for so long."