Chapter 471 The perfect ending (full text completed)

After Huo Zhiyao left the doctor's room, he became particularly dull, and that look scared people.

Huo Zhiqing was really trembling on the side. He didn't know how to talk to him, and he didn't seem to know what to do.

He was always depressed when he came out. He thought he was scared, so he asked him a little scared: "Would you like milk tea? The kind with pearls for you." Huo Zhiqing's words reminded the people next to him

. Look at him. Huo Zhiyao always felt that something was not right. Why could his virtue be so serious?

If you say you are mentally ill, you will be mentally ill. If you don't marry him, you will be mentally ill. So when I saw his face, I felt something was wrong. He didn't hold back, and at that moment he reached out and grabbed his hair, grabbing his hair and startling him.

Huo Zhiqing grimaced in pain again: "It hurts, it hurts, Yaoyao, what did I do again? I really didn't do anything this time. Are you doubting me again about buying a doctor? When did I buy it?" It’s over, I can’t even pretend! Isn’t that doctor your friend? Isn’t he your classmate? I already know you. Even if I want to buy it, I can’t. I’m really sick. , is this your attitude towards patients? Is this how you treat patients?"

Huo Zhiqing said that it was the same. If he bribed the doctor, he couldn't bribe his classmates. The two of them were quite strong before. , so it is impossible to bribe his classmates.

His classmate's medical skills are quite good and he is well-known, so it is impossible for him to be misdiagnosed.

So he really had a mental illness, and he couldn't help it if he didn't want to admit it, so he could only accept the result.

It's quite unlucky that I have to obey him. I originally wanted to wait a few more years without marrying him, and then torture him again, but now I am still sick. He is so angry that he wants to calm down.

...

The two of them decided to get their marriage certificate. The main reason was that his condition told his classmates to be nice. Taking medicine would definitely have side effects and it wouldn't last long. The only thing was to get him out of that shadow completely. He wanted to do it completely. To get out of that shadow, everyone must get married.

All of his symptoms stem from his insecurities. Huo Zhiqing's mental illness was all because he felt insecure and insecure. It was also because he couldn't get married and thought he was going to be abandoned, so he became ill.

In order to get him out of that shadow, the best result is to get a marriage certificate from him. This is quite nonsense, but there is no other way but to do it.

So after the two people discussed it, they went to get the marriage certificate tomorrow, so Huo Zhiqing didn't have any nightmares during this period. The two people got the marriage certificate very quickly. It's normal here. There is no need to go abroad to receive a marriage certificate from a man to a man.

So the two people went out after receiving their marriage certificate. Huo Zhiqing felt like he was going to float when he looked at the marriage certificate in his hand. Now he felt at ease.

Because the weather was too hot, Huo Zhiyao bought a cup of pearl milk tea on the way here. Now he is sipping the pearl milk tea. Seeing him so happy, he couldn't help but want to hit him again: "I didn't know you were married, so Why are you so happy? Do you think that everything is over after you get married? Don’t forget that you can still get divorced after getting married. Don’t think that you can get divorced without divorce. I just asked you, if you want to get divorced after getting married, you can automatically get divorced after three years of separation. , so you can still get divorced after getting married, and you don’t have to be happy just because you are married." When