Chapter 152 - 154

Chapter 152 Ji Song’s cruelty

Fu Xishui didn't understand the situation and thought he just went out to exercise, so he got up to cook, then had breakfast and went to school.

You can't cook with fine water, but it's easy to cook breakfast. After marrying him, he couldn't always cook, so I learned to cook a little, and if I didn't know how to cook anything else, I would just make breakfast.

After he made breakfast, he took it out, and Lu Qingyou also came back from outside. He really went out to exercise, and he was still sweating. He was wearing a vest, and he looked very masculine.

When Fu Xishui saw him coming in, she called him: "I've made breakfast. Let's have breakfast."

Lu Qingyou glanced at him with complex and deep pupils, then walked directly into the room indifferently and rejected him: "No need. Come with me. Brothers, we agreed to eat in the army."

Fuxishui wanted to say something to him, but he closed the door, as if losing his temper, and his whole person was cold.

Fu Xishui was not a fool. How could he not feel the sinister aura emanating from him? He seemed to be angry, and he didn't know why.

When he changed into his military uniform and was about to go out, he ignored him and closed the door. The person had disappeared without a trace. Fu Xishui looked at her back and panicked. Could it be that she had offended him somewhere? Well, but he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong recently.

...

After Song Mengfan hid at home for three days, his sick leave had been canceled and he had to go back to the company to cook today. He had been looking at his belly for the past three days, and he couldn't figure out how he could be pregnant. He never thought that he could be pregnant as a man, and that he was pregnant with that man's seed.

Song Mengfan didn't know if he wanted to keep the child. If he stayed, he would raise it alone, or if he should tell him that if he couldn't leave him, his belly would grow bigger day by day. Ji Song would eventually know whether he wanted to take it or not. Whether he can keep this child is another question. After all, his wife, who is as vicious as a tigress, is there.

But selfishly, he thought that the child was just a piece of meat growing in his belly, and asked him to remove the child. He was reluctant to bear it. He would rather raise it alone and wanted the child to survive, for fear that the child's life would not be saved. Long, short-lived, being remembered by others, and never being able to be born.

Song Mengfan didn't think about it when he went back inside. He had to train today. Everyone had to train to keep fit, and he, the cook, was no exception.

He thought that he had a child in his belly, and there would definitely be problems during training, so he wanted to take a leave of absence. However, the new trainer was a strict one. After hearing him say that there was a problem with his body, he said something fierce to him. If there is a problem, you should be discharged immediately, get out of this place, and don’t be in this army.

Before he could react, the trainer asked him to run eight laps. Under these eight laps, the child in his belly would be dead sooner or later.

This trainer is the boss of a bodyguard company, and he is very fierce.

Why did he feel that this person looked familiar?

This seems to be... Ye Yunjian's brother.

After Song Mengfan discovered this, he was dumbfounded because he looked very similar to Ye Yunjian and had seen this person at a banquet before.