Chapter 122 - 124

Chapter 122 Is this Lu Qingyou’s partner?

Fu Xishui is now tied up, with a rag stuffed in his mouth, and his face is dirty, but his skin is white and tender, and he looks pitiful.

Is this Lu Qingyou’s partner?

Li Jinlu's eyes widened when he saw it.

At that moment, he couldn't believe that this was his partner, so beautiful.

Damn, he is countless times prettier than Zhang Suli. And his eyes are watery, like eyes that can speak. Stubbornly and warily, he looked at him with his beautiful eyebrows furrowed, and his guarded look strongly aroused his possessiveness and protectiveness as a man.

What was even more intense was the animal desire in him.

He looked at Fu Xishui and felt his brows soften.

No wonder Lu Qingyou would hide his partner from others. He looks like this and he wants to hide it from others for fear of being snatched away! I don't know where his good luck came from. How did he find such a partner? He really didn't see a good person, so why did he end up with Lu Qingyou.

Fuxishui didn't recognize the man in front of him, but the look in his eyes was shocking and frightening.

He looked at him warily, but at this moment, Lu Qingyou arrived in a hurry and saw this big truck not far away, so he came here at high speed, got out of the car and saw Fu Xi inside the big truck. Xishui, then rushed out of the car and ran this way, pushed Li Jinlu away, and went to untie the rope that was used to Xishui.

Fu Xishui was pleasantly surprised when she saw him. She didn't expect that he would come so quickly and on time.

Lu Qingyou now ensured that he was safe and sound, and the living person was in front of him. His hands were trembling with excitement as he untied the rope and took away his rag.

It was the first time that Fu Xishui saw him in such a panic. His face had no color, and his eyes were red, like rabbit eyes. Moreover, his hands were shaking all the time. After untying the rope, he tightly After hugging him tightly and ensuring his warmth in my arms, I felt like I had regained something.

He hugged him very apologetically, apologized to Fuxishui and said: "I'm sorry, Xishui, I will never leave you alone again, and I will never let anything happen to you again. It's all my fault. I didn't take good care of you."

Fu Xishui also held on to Lu Qingyou, put his hands behind his back, held the corners of his clothes tightly and said, "It's okay, you don't have to blame yourself, this matter has nothing to do with you. It's not your fault. I'm fine. I have nothing to do now. Don't cry."

The moment Lu Qingyou saw him, he was so excited that he almost wanted to cry. At least he was able to catch his emotions and stop himself from crying. In order not to let him embarrassed in front of his sweetheart.

But after hearing Fuxishui's comforting words, he couldn't control it anymore. He grabbed Fuxishui's face and kissed his mouth crazily.

Feeling his warmth on his lips, she kissed him back. The two of them kissed with lips and tongues, extremely passionate.

The way the two people's bodies were pressed against each other, they wished they could stick together and never separate.

Li Jinlu saw the two of them hugging each other and kissing like this from the side. His eyes were on fire. No matter how he looked at it, he didn't like it. He wanted to rush forward and separate them.

I'm speechless, I really don't know how to be affectionate in front of him.

Li Jinlu couldn't stand it anymore, so he kicked Lu Qingyou from behind and said, "I said you have a conscience. I have been tied up without your partner for several days, and now you are still busy making love.  Why don't you take him down quickly? There are a bunch of cars behind you, what kind of traffic is being blocked here."