Chapter 398 - 399

Chapter 398 Lu Xiang expressed his hope on the basketball court

Fu Xishui went over and asked him hesitantly: "Zhi Qing, do you have time? Can I chat with you? There are some things I want to tell you."

Huo Zhiqing nodded, Putting on clothes, "Okay, uncle, you come to me. If I'm not mistaken, you should also want to talk about Yaoyao, right?"

Fu Xishui nodded, sat on the bed and asked him: "Zhi Qing, what does he mean to you?" It is my fault as a parent to do these things and not to discipline this child well, so I want to ask you, what do you mean now? Do you like Yaoyao? Do you want to be with Yaoyao? Regarding this What is your opinion on this matter?"

Huo Zhiqing hesitated for a moment and said to him frankly: "Uncle, for so many years, you have seemed to be my reborn parents. It was you who adopted me so that I would not live on the street, so I treat you I'm very grateful, but I want to tell you the truth, I don't like Yaoyao, and I have someone I like, she is a girl, and she is my classmate, I have always liked her, I didn't like her for a month, I I have rejected Yaoyao many times, but Yaoyao can't explain clearly, I really can't help it."

After hearing that he actually liked girls, Fu Xishui did something about it. He didn't expect that the matter was so complicated, and Huo Zhiyao was causing trouble for others. Yes, he knew that the girl he liked was a girl, but he still insisted on liking him. Did he think that it would be enough to break her off?

Fu Xishui's face looked inappropriate, and he apologized to him sheepishly: "I'm sorry Zhiqing, this... has caused harm to you, but don't worry, I will educate him. Since you don't like him, then the two of you Marriage doesn't count. We didn't ask for anything in return for adopting you, so you don't have to feel any guilt. We will discipline him, so don't worry." Huo Zhiqing was unhappy when he heard about the marriage between the two

. After doing the math, I breathed a sigh of relief.

When Fu Xishui went back, he told Lu Qingyou about the matter from beginning to end. Lu Qingyou didn't expect that the matter would be so complicated.

Fu Xishui said to him: "No, Lu Qingyou, there is nothing we can do about the two children like this. How about sending Yao Yao out of the country? The best way now is to send Yao Yao out of the country. What I did last time Dad also asked me when I would take my child out for a visit? So I plan to send Yaoyao to study abroad directly after the third year of high school. What do you think?"

Fuxishui has a godfather named Smith, who has settled in China since 2001. In addition, there are also forces abroad. It is not a problem to arrange a good school for the child. It is impossible to go to a good university in China without relying on his grades. It is better to go abroad to earn money.

"Is he willing?"

Fu Xishui pounded the bed angrily, "Now it's not a question of whether he is willing or not, now it is that he has to go. If he doesn't want to, he has to go for me."

...

Lu Xiang recently had something to say. In the basketball league, I am the captain of the basketball team together with those from other schools, so this competition is very important. He represents the school.

So he wants Hope to go and see it, and if Hope goes too, he will definitely kill everyone.

So when I went to class today, I held a basketball and said to Hope: "Hope, I have a basketball league with another school this afternoon. Do you want to come and watch?" Hope heard this and was not interested, so he shook his head and

refused: "No. Go, I'm not interested in this."

After Lu Xiang heard his rejection, he pressed his head with a very unhappy hand, forcing him to nod. After he nodded, Lu Xiang said happily: "Okay, since If you want to come, I will definitely let someone reserve a golden seat for you so that you can take a good look at my majesty."