Chapter 155 - 157

Chapter 155 This is my husband’s pendant! It's not yours!

Zhang Suli just didn't believe in this evil, and said with a proud look of contempt: "You are just jealous. Jealous that I have a better eye for men than you, jealous that my man is better than your man, that's why you say such things, you are just jealous." Don't worry, I'm not a despicable and shameless person like you who abuses such little tricks. The higher I stand, the higher I will climb and I won't stand down at all, but you have to Be careful, you are such a scheming person. Sooner or later, Lu Qingyou will see your true face clearly. After seeing your true face clearly, he will abandon you. If you don't want you, you will really cry. There is no place for it. I just want to see how you will be abandoned by him!"

"That's a pity, you won't have such a day." Fu Xishui looked unconcerned and pushed him away, "But don't worry, I will see you There will be such a day."

"You..." Zhang Suli stamped his feet and watched him leave, gritting his teeth angrily.

Lu Qingyou originally didn't want to say hello to the boss, but the boss hadn't seen him for a long time, so he took the initiative to say hello to him.

Lu Qingyou held Fu Xishui's hand when he was about to leave and forbade him from leaving.

Fu Xishui held his hand and glanced at him, but Lu Qingyou avoided his eyes.

Now it's time for the sisters-in-law to start performing their own shows, and Fu Xishui was assigned to the last one.

And it was in the middle that Zhao Lan stunned the audience.

She put on makeup specially for the best effect on the stage.

She sang on the stage, and she sang the most popular songs nowadays. Although she was not professional at all and the tune was not right, it sounded good and many people liked it, so many people applauded after she finished singing.

This was by far the most applauded performance.

Zhao Lan was filled with vanity, thinking that with so many people applauding, she must have won.

There really is no one who can match her in this field.

After everyone has finished their performance, no one can really surprise Zhao Lan. It is estimated that Zhao Lan is the first place in this performance again.

Zhao Landu is sure of victory.

But before I could be happy, I mentioned the name of the last person again, which was Fuxishui.

And there are also tracks that she performs.

Zhao Lan was a little surprised when she heard this person's name.

When did he sign up?

He didn't even know this happened, so he definitely couldn't have signed up for a song.

Zhao Lan looked over in shock, and Lu Qingyou also expressed curiosity. He had no idea that his wife had signed up for this name.

Under everyone's gaze, Fu Xishui let go of Lu Qingyou's hand and walked to the stage.

Pick up that microphone and start singing by yourself.

Fuxishui then decided to sing a song he often heard when he was begging on the street in his previous life.

Because I listened to it a lot, and the lyrics were particularly touching, I memorized them, and now the tunes are very familiar to me.

This song is very touching, so if you sing this song at the military uniform dance, it will be able to reach the hearts of many people.