Chapter 373 - 374(The Beginning of Children's Story)

Chapter 373 Yaoyao, please pay attention (the children’s story begins)

Eighteen years later.

Huo Zhiqing took a shower in the bathroom downstairs, so he returned to the room in his pajamas. When he closed the door, he realized something was wrong.

As expected, he turned around and saw Huo Zhiyao on the bed. No, I saw him naked without any clothes. He was lying on the bed now, showing a enchanting look, seducing him and seducing him. Discharge.

When Huo Zhiqing saw him like this, he quickly stepped forward and covered him with the quilt, telling him not to be so ashamed.

Huo Zhiyao was particularly unhappy when he was covered with this quilt. He loosened the quilt, walked up to him, sat on his lap and hooked his arm and said, "Zhi Qing, I'm an adult now, I can do it. So do you want me?"

Huo Zhiqing moved him away from her body with a stern face, and then put on his clothes with a very angry look, "Yaoyao, I said, I didn't wait until the two of us got married. I won't touch you for a day, so you put on your clothes and leave my room. If you do this again, I will call your parents over."

Huo Zhiqing was so angry that he looked like this. It was obvious that she didn't even wear any clothes and came to his bed to seduce him. However, he didn't react at all. When he looked at his body, there was indeed no reaction at all. He was furious. After taking the clothes and putting them on, get out of bed.

Huo Zhiyao asked him while getting dressed: "Huo Zhiqing, tell me, do you not like me at all? Have you never liked me? You are with me because you thank my parents for their kindness to you. Adoption, you are grateful to my parents for taking care of you for so many years and raising you to study, so you only stayed with me when I told you to be with me. In fact, you don’t like me at all. You just You stayed with me just to repay your kindness, right?"

The two of them grew up together, and Huo Zhiyao liked to pester him. His two fathers told him that they often drooled on him when they were young, and they just Just like Zhichang, he recognized him as his own, and he also pestered Zhiqing. From childhood to adulthood, he accompanied him wherever he went, following him like a pug.

Huo Zhiqing was really very kind to him, obedient and without any rejection. No matter what he said, Huo Zhiqing would agree and indulge him.

Some time ago, Huo Zhiyao just celebrated his 18th birthday and couldn't wait to confess to him that he wanted to be with him and fall in love. Huo Zhiqing agreed quickly and said yes.

Then the two of them got together, but after they got together, they didn't feel like they were in love at all. They were still very strangers.

Although the two of them were in love, they didn't tell their parents, and they didn't tell anyone else. Even if they were in love in private, their normal contact was the same as before, without any changes.

Huo Zhiqing was still too cold, as if he didn't like him. This was not only the first time that he lay naked on his bed without any clothes to seduce him, but he didn't react at all, and she always put him on. The clothes just let him leave.

Now is no exception, so Huo Zhiyao is very angry.

Huo Zhiqing looked at his leaving figure and sighed.

Huo Zhiyao was right, he didn't like him, not at all, but there was no way. In order to repay his parents for adopting him, he had grown up in this home, so he had been Huo Zhiyao's nanny since he was a child, so he could only stay with him, He says whatever he says and is obedient to him, so he allows himself to be his boyfriend.

He also agreed, but it was entirely because he was repaying the favor, and he had no feelings for him.

...