Chapter 128 - 130

Chapter 128 He is giving up on him

After Ye Yunjian finished speaking, the servant stepped forward with something in hand.

These are some terrible things. These servants are trying to strike iron with an iron plate.

This woman is simply crazy.

Song Mengfan was so frightened that he trembled all over and called out to her: "Wait a minute, are you lynching me? I don't know you and I haven't offended you, right? If you do this to me, I have the right to call the police to arrest you, and You have no right to treat me like this."

When Ye Yunjian heard this, he sneered, walked towards him, looked at him and smiled, then slapped him on the face, and the slap was heard quietly. Under the quiet space, the sound was particularly crisp, revealing a dangerous ruthlessness.

Ye Yunjian pinched his face because she was wearing a ring on her hand. The ring rubbed against Song Mengfan's face and cut a piece of skin.

Song Mengfan was now being restrained by two men in black, with both hands being grabbed and unable to resist, so he could only accept the anger.

Ye Yunjian grabbed his face, came closer, and scolded him in a vicious tone: "You bitch, why are you still pretending to be here with me? Do you think I am Ji Song? Why are you pretending to be innocent when you are here with me? Bitch Why are you pretending to be Bai Lian in front of me? You vixen dare to say that you have not seduced my husband or been kept by him? Do you think I don't know your existence? I have tolerated you for so many years, and you still have the audacity to call my house, What do you mean? Are you provoking me? If I don't teach you a lesson today, you really don't know who the royal wife is?" When

Song Mengfan heard this, his face turned pale.

He always thought that such an abnormal relationship between him and that bastard was secretive. After all, he was so guarded, fearing that his wife would know about it and that he would get divorced if he knew about it, so Song Mengfan always thought that the relationship between the two people was secret. The relationship was very secret, and it was impossible for his wife to know about it, but now it seemed that Ye Yunjian had already known about it.

His wife also knew about the last phone call he made, so he completely angered Ye Yunjian.

Song Mengfan always thought that Ye Yunjian was a gentle woman. After all, this kind of gentle woman was loved and loved by Ji Song, but now it seems that she is simply a tigress that eats people without spitting out bones.

He looked fierce.

How could he be a kind person after using such a cruel move against him?

However, it was human nature for Ye Yunjian to do this. After all, she found out that her husband had cheated on her, and she would definitely catch the mistress and give him a lesson. After all, he had been kept by him for so many years.

Unfortunately for Song Mengfan, it was just the mistress who was unlucky. It's all he owes.

All Song Mengfan could think about now was to escape. Fortunately, he had been training in the army for so long. He was ready to knock these people down, but just when he was about to take action, he found that he couldn't use up all the strength in his body. come out. He suddenly collapsed on the bed.

He felt like his whole body was powerless, as if all the strength in his body had been drained out, and his feet were all numb.

Ye Yunjian knew that he would resist, so he took the antidote in advance and the cartilage powder on the car. When he breathed, he naturally breathed the cartilage powder into his body. Now that the effect of the medicine was taking effect, he had no strength to run even if he wanted to.