Chapter 341 - 342

Chapter 341: What other people’s children have, my children must also have.

Song Mengfan couldn't figure it out again. Why was he so unlucky? Why did he always have the physique of a scumbag? Why are there so many scumbags around him? One is like this, the other is torturing him like this, and the other one is like this. Why are the two brothers so disgusting? The blood in their bodies is all the blood of such scumbags. ?

Why did he desperately want to escape? He didn't want to continue living the inhumane life before. He thought he had escaped, but then he started living this kind of life again. The slap just now made him sick.

He never knew how to look at people. He looked at the wrong person from the beginning and thought Ji Jiang was a good person.

But how could he be a good person with the energy he used to hit someone just now? That slap broke his heart to death, and he finally saw clearly what kind of person he was.

Ji Song had warned him before to stay away from Ji Jiang, but he didn't listen.

At that time, he told him that he was not a good person and was not as kind as he seemed to be.

At that time, Song Mengfan only knew Ji Song as a bad person. He was the worst person he had ever seen. How bad could he be?

He really didn't believe it, but now the reality has heavily relied on him, and he felt that Ji Jiang was really not that simple.

...

...

Ji Jiang wanted to get his face swollen when he woke up the next day. Why did he do such a stupid thing? He shouldn't have gone drinking. After getting drunk, his true temperament was completely exposed. Yesterday, he actually slapped Song Mengfan. Thinking about it now, he wanted to slap himself a few times to calm himself down. It was really disgusting.

He has always had a problem. If he is drunk, his true temperament will be exposed and he will be very irritable. Whenever someone makes him angry, he will attack them directly. Even if I tolerate it a lot in normal times, I will get angry and hit people when I'm drunk.

He didn't have this problem before, but as he made more and more money, he developed this problem. He would hit people when he was drunk.

Every time he got drunk, he would let his subordinates watch and have someone come over and beat him.

Yesterday, he came directly to Song Mengfan after being drunk. He became so angry that he couldn't hold back and took action directly.

He woke up and sat on the edge of the bed in a daze for a while. He felt that he was too outrageous, so he went to Song Mengfan to apologize.

When he went downstairs, people were eating breakfast downstairs. He went over and drove the servant away. He held his hand and apologized to him: "Song Mengfan, I was wrong. I was really wrong. Please listen to my explanation." , I really didn’t mean it yesterday, I just drank too much. I did those actions in a hurry after drinking too much, I really didn’t mean it, can you forgive me?"

Song Mengfan looked at it now He was so scared that he pulled his hand back tremblingly and said to him: "Ji Jiang, I regret it. I suddenly regret marrying you. You told me before that if I regret it, I can marry you at any time." Divorce, so let’s divorce now. I don’t want to continue to be married to you. You are too terrible. I said that the relationship between us is just to use each other. But now that you are interfering with me, I will do anything. I don't want to continue to be monitored by you, so we divorced."

Ji Jiang's face turned pale when she heard this, and she held his hand in fear, unwilling to say, "No, Song Mengfan, I was wrong, I really I know I was wrong. I can do anything you ask me to do, but divorce is absolutely not allowed. Can I kneel down and apologize to you?"