Chapter 276 - 277

Chapter 276 You are my married wife, why can’t I touch you?

Xiang Ziye had renovated the house before and threw away all the things that had traces of the three people. Now they are basically replaced with new ones.

I made a baby's nursery. I had already prepared this room when I didn't know that Hope was his biological child, because he originally planned to be his stepfather.

They are all designed according to the styles that boys like nowadays.

Xiang Ziye brought the two of them into this room and said to Hope: "I hope you will live in this room from now on. If you are dissatisfied or don't like it, tell me and I will ask someone to change it for you immediately. If you want Tell me everything, and I'll have someone buy it for you right away."

Hope was very timid and hid beside Fu Changliu, holding his hand tightly, unwilling to let go, and looked at Xiang Ziye with great fear. , stuck to Fu Changliu, and said in an aggrieved voice: "I hope I want to sleep with daddy, I hope I won't sleep with you. You are a bad person, and I don't like you." When Xiang

Ziye heard this, he frowned at Hope, I wanted to say something but then I thought of hope. Now that I was so resentful, I couldn't say it too harshly, so I looked at Fu Changliu for help.

When Fu Changliu heard this, he nodded and touched Hope's face and said, "Okay, Hope will sleep with me from now on. We won't sleep alone."

When Xiang Ziye heard this, his whole body exploded. Isn't this a mess? ? If he wants to be with Fuchangliu, who should he go with?

Xiang Ziye was very angry. He wanted to say something, but at this moment, Xiang Xiang looked like he was about to cry. He flat-mouthed and cried with Fu Changliu: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Daddy, Daddy, I don't want this." Bad uncle, this bad uncle is so fierce. I don’t want him. Take me away. I don’t want to live here. I want to go home. I want to go home.”

Xiang Ziye’s heart broke when he heard that Hope cried so hard. , apologize quickly. The voice was all accommodating: "I'm sorry, I hope it's all my fault. I'm sorry for you. It's okay. You can go with your Changliu father and I won't stop you." I

hope I won't cry immediately after hearing this.

Xiang Ziye: "..."

Xiang Ziye has no choice but to let this be the sin he owes. The child is his and he has been sorry for him for so many years, so he can only listen to the child.

Xiang Ziye now wants to maintain a good relationship with his children. After all, Hope has not been with him for so many years. He has missed Hope's life since he was a child, and he doesn't know how to contact children. In the past few days, he has asked the company All the employees there who have children asked them how they get along with their children, what they like, and took notes. They were very serious, even more serious than when he was studying when he was a child.

But even if I have done enough homework, I am still very nervous when facing Hope now, for fear that Hope will not like me, although it can be seen that Hope just doesn't like him.

Xiang Ziye next looked at his cabinet with hope. He forgot to buy a cabinet of this toy. Now he opened the toy cabinet as if he was asking for credit and said to Hope: "I hope you said you like Superman last time. So. I bought all the supermen in the mall. I hope you can see if you like it."

Hope looked at the cabinet, shook her head, and said in a loud voice: "I don't like it. These supermen are all as ugly as you, uncle. I hope I don't like it. Ugly Superman."

Xiang Ziye: "..."

He felt that he was really crazy, about to go crazy, about to be driven crazy by hope.