Chapter 46 - 48

Chapter 46: The Fuxi water drink stall was smashed by gangsters

Zhang Suli took a deep breath, thinking that only he could help him, so he resisted his disgust and agreed to touch him.

He still couldn't accept it, so he said to him: "Okay, but we can't go to the corner here, okay. After that, you have to help me, and you have to be ruthless!"

Jiang Shanzhong's eyes were full of desire, thinking that Zhang Suli had such a thin skin and tender flesh, so beautiful that he could touch and enjoy it . The so-called beauty is at hand, so he agreed to everything and nodded directly: "Chengchengcheng, as long as you are willing to give me a sip of fragrance, I will agree to anything you say."

Zhang Suli had no choice but to follow him to the little boy beside him. Inside the dark room, the door was closed, and Jiang Shanzhong was left alone inside.

...

The two came out of the small dark room half an hour later. Zhang Suli had a dark face and was very unhappy. After all, anyone who was touched by this man would be unhappy, but the thought that he could help I can't help but be happy and looking forward to it.

Jiang Shanzhong looked like he had eaten and drank enough, and asked him arrogantly: "Actually, Zhang Suli, the person you like is me, right? You have always been secretly in love with me, and you really want to be with me, right?" ?"

Zhang Suli really wanted to spit in his face when he heard what he said so confidently. Is it disgusting? He rolled his eyes speechlessly: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Jiang Shanzhong said hey He smiled and showed an expression that everyone knew well: "I know you have a crush on me. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Xishui has told me all these things. You said he likes me, In fact, you have been secretly in love with me."

Zhang Suli was so angry with his shameless words that all the veins in his body exploded: "What nonsense are you talking about? How could I fall in love with you? I already have someone I like. , what if he hears you if you don’t talk nonsense?”

What if someone else hears such nonsense coming from his mouth? Do you still want his innocence?

Jiang Shanzhong was speechless after seeing his words of resistance, and sneered: "Why are you excited? I promise not to talk nonsense, otherwise others will think that I have anything to do with you? I'm telling you, I just like fine water." , I despise you, Xi Shui is much prettier than you."

Zhang Suli was really about to explode with anger at his words, and couldn't bear it anymore: "What did you say? Are you blind? How could he be so much prettier than me? , I'm so much prettier than him, why do you all think Xi Shui is good-looking?"

Jiang Shanzhong was speechless: "It's just that he's prettier than you, people like you can only play for fun, Xi Shui is suitable to take home as a wife." "

Ah! ! You lunatic, I'm going to kill you!" Zhang Suli was unwilling to lose compared with that little bitch, so he reached out directly to strangle Jiang Shanzhong.

The two people were going back and forth like this, but they started to fight.

...

Zhang Suli followed him to the town angrily, and the two of them hid not far from the Fuxishui beverage stall.

After the refining water was released, he did not dare to delay business, so after the inspection results proved that his drink did not contain any poppy stuff, and it was also confirmed that there was nothing added that could cause addiction, he came back and started selling it.