Chapter 274 - 275

Chapter 274 Fu Changliu, actually you still love me in your heart, right?

Marrying him is because you want hope, so wouldn't marrying him harm you for the rest of your life? He has been deceived once, do you still want to marry him? He wouldn't be so stupid.

Oh no, he thought he married him last time, but in fact the marriage certificate was fake and they were not married at all. If he is still being deceived this time, he is really a fool.

Fuchang Liu didn't want to talk to him anymore, it was a waste of time, so he just said "get out" after watching him get angry for a long time.

Xiang Ziye: "..."

Xiang Ziye couldn't even breathe, he was going to be so angry that he died.

Xiang Ziye angrily threw the knife on the ground, quickly reached over, grabbed Fu Changliu's wrist, pulled him out, and pressed him against the wall, grabbing his waist and body. Get very close to him, lower your head to get in front of him, and force him to ask: "Fu Changliu, what do you mean? What do you mean? Is it so embarrassing for you to marry me? Let you marry me So unwilling!"

Fu Changliu looked at him directly, his eyes were cold: "How many times do you have to play the same trick with me before you are willing? Are you going to fake marry me again or lie to me again, lie to me this time? Just to take back Hope, right? First lie to me to marry you, and then give you the custody of Hope. In this way, you can get Hope. After you got Hope, you abandoned me ruthlessly. In the end, I lost everything. No, how many times do you have to play the story of the boy who cried wolf before you are willing to do it, and how many times do you want me to be deceived by you before you are willing to do it? Xiang Ziye, can I admit defeat? I really can’t play with you, I am just such a child, I There is nothing left. He is my life. I can devote everything I have to giving him the best. You are not like me. You have everything. If you want children, find another woman to give birth to you. How many children do you want? You can have children."

"If you like men and you like men to give birth to you, then you can go back to our village. There are many men in our village who can give birth to children. When the time comes, you can let them give birth to you. I beg you to let go. More than us, father and son!"

Xiang Ziye listened to the words slowly coming out of his mouth, expressing disgust and disgust every word to the point where his veins bulged, and he squeezed his wrist harder.

"Did you not understand what I said? Are you deaf? I said I just want to marry you. The two of us got married to marry me for the custody of hope. You want it and I want it too. I hope this time We are really married. I don't need any other children, I only need to hope for one. You should know that you have no chance of winning in a lawsuit with me, and the child will definitely be awarded to me in the end. I want to see the child in the future That is to say, we can only meet a few times a month. Do you want to see such a situation? Do you want to see that I can satisfy you and file a lawsuit with you." Xiang Ziye threatened him and pinched his chin. He looked directly at himself, "So the two of us got married. The fact that you haven't gotten married in the past five years, and you haven't been with your bullshit senior, shows that you don't like your senior at all. Or maybe it's Your senior dislikes you for being a dragster, so you won't find anyone else. Or maybe you still have me in your heart, and you can't marry anyone else."

Xiang Ziye thought that it made sense. When he thought of him Maybe he really is still in his heart. When he thought this, he couldn't help but his hands trembled with excitement, and then he got closer and closer to him, leaning against his lips, wanting to kiss him, "So, is that right?" Changliu, the reason why you haven't found a man to remarry for so many years is because you like me very much and still have me in your heart."