Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243 Hope turns out to be...

He really couldn't stand the sight of so many people joining forces to bully a child, and even treated the child so miserably.

That fat guy is the bully in the class. Because of his extremely large body, the children in the class are very afraid of him, and they want to bully other children with him. He protects him. Fatty is lawless in this class.

Everyone was afraid of him, so he was the boss. As a result, after the fat man saw himself being kicked by this man, and saw the scary face of this uncle, he suddenly cried and got up.

The kind that makes you cry like a wah wah wah.

When Xiang Ziye saw this fat man crying so miserably, he thought it was too noisy and said fiercely: "Why are you crying? Why didn't you cry when you bullied others? If you dare to bully him again in the future, I will beat you to death. ."

The fat guy was so frightened that he didn't dare to cry. Xiang Ziye was annoyed when he saw this fat man, so he threw him to the ground.

After Fatty was thrown away, he burst into tears and evacuated the classroom with the other children.

Xiang Ziye looks very scary, and because of adults, children are subconsciously afraid of adults.

Hope was scared when she saw this uncle looking so scary, because this uncle was very powerful. He could lift that little fat guy up just now. Therefore, when Xiang Ziye walked towards Hope, Hope was scared by him. Yes, I burst into tears again, reaching out to wipe my tears, crying tremblingly.

Xiang Ziye doesn't know what's wrong with him. Does he look so scary? It scared the two children to tears, and the child in front of him looked very afraid of him because his body was trembling.

He didn't have any experience coaxing children, so he didn't know what to do now.

He came to this school today mainly because he funded this school. It was he who funded the establishment of this school. Three years ago, he had already made a lot of money and had countless net worth. People around him suggested that he do charity and so on, so he built many schools, including the school in this small fishing village, which he also built.

But I have not been to this school for so many years, but recently I wanted to come here to have a look and see if there is anything that needs to be added, so I came here today, and I encountered such a thing.

He remembered when he was a child. The reason why he doesn't like studying is because he is an orphan, powerless, and has no parents in school. He is bullied by children, which causes him to have a shadow on the school. When he saw this child, he thought of how he was a replica of his own childhood. He was also bullied like this when he was a child.

Hope is crying hard now.

Xiang Ziye didn't know how to coax him, and his mood became irritable. He thought of the universal trick to coax the children, and said to him: "Kid, please stop crying. If you don't cry, your uncle will buy you sweets." Hope to

hear this. After he said this, he stopped, then looked at him with his lips pouted and said aggrievedly: "But my father said you can't eat candy from strangers. The stranger wants to trick me into selling it. You are Don't you want to trick me into selling me?"

Xiang Ziye: "..." He was speechless.

But after seeing that the child stopped crying, he felt that the child looked quite cute. The big watery eyes and the face with thin skin and tender flesh were very cute, just like a doll, very cute.

He doesn't like children, but he also thinks the child in front of him is very cute.

Subconsciously, she reached out and touched his head and said, "Your father is right. If a stranger gives you candy, you can't take it. But your uncle is not a bad person. You can eat candy if your uncle gives you it." ... I hope I feel that I have done something