Chapter 131 - 133

Chapter 131 Retribution!

Seeing Lu Qingyou's pretentious look, Song Mengfan waved his paw and walked over: "Brother, if you're sorry, I can help you."

When Lu Qingyou passed by, he scolded him directly: "Get out."

Song Mengfan said: "... "

With such a fierce look on his face, no one really dares to step forward to do anything. Such a well-thought-out game is impossible to realize. After all, anyone who dares to step up may be kicked away by him to watch the fun. He didn't continue to watch the excitement, as he didn't want to disturb the young couple's wedding night and turned around and left.

When they left, he helped them close the door very thoughtfully. After closing the door, the only ambiguous people left in the room were Lu Qingyou and Fuxishui, and then the whole room was filled with pink bubbles.

Even the gas they breathed out was hot. The two of them looked at the ceiling without speaking. It was obviously not the first time, but they were still so nervous now.

The air suddenly became much quieter.

Seeing that Lu Qingyou didn't speak, Fu Xishui thought he was shy, so he asked him with a smile: "Why don't you speak?" After Lu Qingyou was silent for a while, he said very frankly: " Xishui, I've thought about

it."

Xi Shui: "..." You'd better not speak.

Lu Qingyou expressed his grievance: "There is no way. When I think of you lying next to me, I can't control my thoughts and miss you."

Fu Xishui: "..."

Fu Xishui just wanted to talk to him When he said something, Lu Qingyou couldn't restrain himself. He turned over and put the red quilt on top, completely covering the two of them. Then he started...

Fu

Changliu went out to look outside. When Xiang Ziye was lying on the table sleeping, smelling of alcohol, he looked like he was really drunk, not pretending.

But he deserved it. Just to get drunk, it turned out to be okay. He deserved it!

No matter what he said, Fu Changliu still went to help Xiang Ziye up and prepared to send him home. After all, in his state, he couldn't die of drunkenness alone here.

After Fu Changliu sent Xiang Ziye home, he put him on the bed and was about to leave. However, Xiang Ziye stretched out his big hands and hugged his neck. Fu Changliu screamed "Ah!" After a second, Xiang Ziye kissed him directly and blocked his mouth.

Fu Changliu's pupils widened in astonishment, but Xiang Ziye grabbed his mouth and kept kissing him.

Fu Changliu's head suddenly felt like it was blooming. He didn't have time to think about anything. It was all muddy. Xiang Ziye... he was playing a hooligan!

Although he resisted the idea, his body was very honest and allowed Xiang Ziye to manipulate him. At this time, Xiang Ziye opened his eyes and looked at him with scarlet eyes, bloodshot and dangerous. , Fu Changliu couldn't help but swallowed when he saw his look.

As a result, at this moment, Xiang Ziye became more and more passionate and turned over, pressing Fuchangliu on his body, and then kissed him desperately, and Fuchangliu's mouth was blocked by him again.

Xiang Ziye grabbed his head and kissed him hard, and then his hands... restless.

Touching Xiang Ziye's hot hand, Fu Changliu's sanity seemed to have returned. He grabbed Xiang Ziye's hand with extra restraint. Fu Changliu was so frightened that his body was trembling and reminded him: "Xiang Ziye Ye, are you crazy? I am Fuchangliu, not Fuxishui. I am not my brother. Don't think of me as him anymore."