Chapter 416 - 417

Chapter 416 Unlucky Boy Lu Xiang

Huo Zhiyao turned pale and refused after hearing these words.

And he just stood there looking at him with an angry look on his face, with resentment in his eyes.

Didn't he expect that he would go so far and use these words to humiliate him?

When Huo Zhiqing saw such a look, he disliked it and reached out to pinch his chin, forcing him to look up at him and warning him, "You don't even listen to my words now? Do you think it doesn't matter if you leave? The mountain is high and the emperor is far away. Don’t forget that we are still together now. You have to satisfy any of my needs including this physical one. What you said you want to be with me is not what you said you want to be. Are you mine? When you are mine, you have to be self-conscious. I need to vent now, so you just lie down. Understand?" Huo

Zhiyao felt subconscious disgust when he heard this. Feeling that he pushed his hand away and refused, saying: "I don't want it, I don't have any interest, I'm very tired now, I don't want to do it, I want to go back."

Huo Zhiqing looked at him turning around and leaving, and sneered. With a warning, he said: "If you go out now, I will immediately tell your two fathers that you are shamelessly seducing me. You have been climbing into my bed for so long and begging me to have sex with you. Between you two In your father's eyes, do you think he will believe me or you? If I say this then, do you think your father will be so angry that he will beat you with a whip? I didn't expect to have a son who is so despicable as you. I didn't expect to give birth to a child like you. Your dad will probably be very angry when someone like you comes here."

Huo Zhiyao couldn't bear it anymore. Stimulated by these words, he turned around and wanted to slap him, but when he raised his hand and saw his face, he couldn't do it.

Huo Zhiqing didn't dodge when he saw the slap coming from him, and just looked at him like this.

Huo Zhiyao finally looked at him in compromise, took off his clothes and lay down on the bed in front of him. He could bear it as long as he could. He only had a few days left, and he would leave in a few days.

...

Lu Xiang got up early in the morning, mainly to coax his hopeful father. Xiang Ziye would go for a morning jog in the morning, running around the villas nearby. The villas here are built high and have a large space. So it takes half an hour to run around. I hope I told him that I would go for a morning jog every morning. In order to shorten the distance, he went out early in the morning and met him by chance. Unexpectedly, he ran for half an hour. He didn't see his uncle after that...

He was confused outside because he ran around for a whole circle without seeing his uncle. He even thought about his wedding speech, but in the end he was as tired as a dog. I returned home panting constantly, and saw my uncle above the living room. He was startled, took a step back and asked him: "Uncle... I heard that you go for a run every morning, and I happen to have this habit too. , so I just wanted to run with you, but why didn’t I see you after running around for a whole circle? Are you so fast? Are you back so soon?"

Xiang Ziye was making tea and drinking, when he heard him say this Hua glanced at him and said, "Oh, that's it. I happened to lie in bed after sleeping late today, so I didn't go for a run today. I didn't expect that the two of us have such a shallow relationship."

Lu Xiang: "..." He was still five o'clock He struggled to get up and wanted to have a chance encounter with his uncle, pretending that he was also a boy who liked sports. As a result, he ran for half an hour in vain and was as tired as a dog. He felt like he was going to faint from anger. , you still have to keep smiling.