Chapter 85 - 87

Chapter 85 He wants to steal Lu Qingyou’s partner

Zhang Suli was startled by this luxury car, and then a man in a suit got out of the passenger seat of the car.

The man's posture is upright.

After the man got out of the car, he closed the door and asked the driver to leave.

The driver did not leave, but said to him from the back of the car: "Master, don't forget that the boss asked you to go home for dinner on the weekend."

Li Jinlu was particularly touched when he heard the word "master". He liked this kind of superior honorific, and he liked it. This feeling of being supported by others, I like the feeling of being superior to others, "Okay, tell my dad that I will definitely go back."

After saying that, the driver drove away.

Li Jinlu turned around and saw Zhang Suli not far in front of him.

Zhang Suli also looked at him. When his eyes looked at him, he felt a little embarrassed. Could this be some rich young master? When he was studying, he heard from his classmates that there were many in Beihua. For wealthy people, you can often see some wealthy young men driving luxury cars.

If you can catch up with these high-ranking wealthy young men and marry into a wealthy family, you won't have to worry about breaking your legs for the rest of your life, and you will live a life of wealth and wealth.

There are servants to take care of you when you wake up, you eat delicacies from the mountains and the sea every day, and you have endless money to spend.

He didn't expect to see such a scene when he first came to Beihua. This was the eldest young master.

He has an inexplicable yearning for rich people, so when he sees him, he unconsciously becomes shy. Especially when he stares at him with eager eyes, he feels particularly shy, and his ears turn red from embarrassment. .

Li Jinlu looked at the man in front of him, whose ears were red, but found it extremely interesting. The corners of his lips raised slightly, revealing an evil smile. This man is quite cute, especially his face that is white and tender and somewhat girly. He looks like a girl, but he has the body of a man.

But she does look quite cute and pretty.

She is the kind of person who is so charming that it makes people's hearts flutter at first sight.

He had never seen such a good-looking man before, and he couldn't help but feel a little interested, so he walked up to him and asked: "Do you want to join the company? Who are you looking for?"

Zhang Suli did not expect that this noble young man would talk to him. , his heart was beating unbearably at that moment, and he said: "I...I am looking for Lu Qingyou, I, I am his partner, I am from my hometown, I want to find him, do you know him? You can take me Go in and look for him?"

"Are you Lu Qingyou's partner?" Li Jinlu was shocked when he heard this and looked at him from beginning to end.

I didn’t expect that this person was the target of that bitch.

Lu Qingyou's partner, he had heard some rumors before when he was in the company. The main reason was that his partner sent him a lot of food from home last time. He is jealous of all the single brothers. The two praised his partner vigorously and said that although his partner was a man, he was very good-looking.

It's quite beautiful.

I didn't expect his taste to be like this.

Li Jinlu became more and more interested in the man in front of him, especially because the man in front of him was Lu Qingyou's partner.