Chapter 442 - 443

Chapter 442 Hope Lu Xiang gets a marriage certificate

Su Tiantian was completely confused when she heard these words. She didn’t know what was going on. How could she tell him this so well? How could they break up? Both of them had already We have been together for so many years and five years, and this is not just a day or two. How can she accept it when he suddenly breaks up with her after five years of being together.

Su Tiantian was unwilling to accept it and said to him with a smile: "No, Zhi Qing, what do you mean? Did I do something wrong to make you unhappy? So it doesn't matter if you don't want to be with me. I don't dislike me. I mind, the person I like is you, so I like you no matter what you become. If I didn't like you, if I cared about your physical condition, I wouldn't have been with you for five years. I mean it. I like you no matter what you become, so you don’t have to worry about this."

Su Tiantian was very scared and reached out to grab her hand in the end. If he wanted her to go with him, he would It's absolutely impossible. She has waited for him for five years, guarded him for five years and finally turned him into a rich husband. The future development is limitless, and it is absolutely impossible for her to give up.

Seeing Su Tiantian's scared face, Huo Zhiqing pulled her hand away and said, "Tiantian, I once wanted to just make do with it. When the time comes to get married, I will marry you. Together, after all, you have been with me for five years, and we have been together for five years. I thought I could do it, but I couldn't do it. I just don't like you. Maybe I thought I liked women, but I don't at all. I like women, it’s just that I don’t admit it. Don’t worry, I will pay you for the mental damages you have suffered for so many years. You will also have your share of the company’s shares after you have followed me for so many years. So I will compensate you and give you the company’s shares. You 1/3. From now on, we two can go our own way."

Su Tiantian was completely confused. She didn't need the shares of these companies. Although she also wanted the shares of the company, she also wanted to be with him. She wants to marry him. After all, this reputation is better than letting her get shares in the company. No matter where she goes to find a man with such excellent conditions, she no longer dislikes that he likes men. She has already reached this point. Why did she still want to break up with him, so she refused.

Su Tiantian knew how to act. When she heard these words, she looked at him very sadly and cried to him: "Do you have to treat me like this? That's not what you said when I saved you. When I gave you a blood transfusion, , you said you would be good to me all your life, you said you would marry me, and you would be responsible for me only after such a short period of time, but in the end you won’t admit it? I’m not afraid that the person I like is a man or a man. Woman? I don’t mind even if I’m looking for a man outside in the future. As long as you come back on time, I can be with you. I really love you very much. I already love you terribly. If you don’t like me, just treat me as repayment. Is it good for you to save my life?"

Huo Zhiqing's heart was shaken by his desire to break up with her. Hearing these words, he frowned and looked at her, not knowing how to decide.

Su Tiantian cried so scared that her body was shaking, "I really like you so much. I have liked you since I was young. For so many years, I would risk my life for you. When I donated blood to you, the nurse I didn’t mind at all that so much blood was drawn from me, because you are my life, and when I think that this blood can save you, I don’t have any hesitation. I like you so much, so can’t you be with me? ? Even if you make do with it, that's fine."

...

When Xiang Xiang and Lu Xiang arrived at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, they were a little panicked and didn't know what to do.