Chapter 185 - 187

Chapter 185 Continued from the main text: Because I am Lu Qingyou, the Lu Qingyou who loves you very much

Fuchangliu is very peaceful, really very peaceful.

From hearing that he was pregnant to hearing that he had miscarried, it was only a moment, but in his heart he felt as if he had experienced the ordeal of falling from heaven to hell.

He himself is very fond of children. He thinks children are very cute. He has always dreamed of having his own children, and he can also give birth to twins. With two of them growing up together, he will no longer be alone. He will be his doting brother.

But he never imagined that one day she would really have a child, but in just a few seconds, he would tell him that the child was gone.

He fell down the stairs and lost the child.

And...it was because of being pushed down by that disgusting bitch wife that he became childless. He no longer had his child.

Seeing him so distracted, the senior was particularly worried. He was afraid that he was in despair and couldn't get out of it. He was also afraid that his depression would become more serious because of this, so he persuaded him: "It's okay. , Changliu, if we take good care of our bodies, we will still have children, so don’t worry anymore. The doctor said there is nothing wrong with your body and the children have been taken care of, so there will still be children in the future." Fu Changliu

looked at it calmly. Looking at him, her eyes were very empty and she said: "Senior, can you leave? I want to be alone for a while. I don't want to talk anymore, I want to calm down alone, so please don't disturb me, okay?" Senior Hearing

these words, it was useless even if he wanted to stay. He nodded and said, "Okay, I'll leave now, but I'm going out to guard you. If you have anything, just call me. I'll be there as soon as possible." Come in."

After finishing speaking, the senior glanced at him worriedly, and then left the room.

Not long after leaving, I heard wailing inside. When the senior heard the cry, his heart was broken.

He clenched his fists, and now he wanted to beat that disgusting man to death, but he still held back and let out his fists on the wall.

...

Lu Youyou was kicked out, kicked out by her family, because Huo Sheng put pressure on their family, and because she was the mastermind behind the scenes, Huo Sheng was particularly angry.

The Lu family didn't want to offend Huo Sheng because of such an adopted daughter, so they kicked her out that day.

Lu Youyou transformed from a wealthy daughter into a destitute beggar girl overnight.

...

Fu Xishui had a dream tonight, a particularly terrifying dream.

He dreamed that Lu Qingyou died in his previous life. In the end, he swallowed his ashes, and then shot himself. The nightmare forced him to sit up from the bed, and then he looked at the people next to him in great fear. The person who was still sleeping thought that he didn't value life so much and committed suicide because of her, so he hit him and woke up the person next to him.

After Lu Qingyou woke up from the beating, she looked at him with a scared look on her face, not knowing what had happened: "What's wrong? You're fine, why did you hit me? Do you have a stomachache? I'll take you to the hospital now.

" Xishui felt aggrieved. The more she thought about it, the angrier she said to him: "I had a dream just now. I dreamed that your ending in the previous life was that you swallowed my ashes, and then you shot yourself. Do you know that after I died, you You actually died with me, tell me, are you stupid! You're so good, why did you die?"