Chapter 76 - 78

Chapter 76 Everyone in the village says that the water in Fuxi is not clean

Fu Changliu originally wanted to explain to him the result of what had just happened in a good-tempered way, but after hearing Xiang Ziye's hurtful words, his face darkened instantly. He smiled sarcastically and said, "What's wrong with me ? Am I not telling the truth? People like you are just playing with my brother. Otherwise, do you think I believe that you have true feelings for my brother? And how many times have I told you, my brother has already There is someone you like, and he is talking about someone now, and you have to intervene. Are you being a mistress? You are shameless!"

Xiang Ziye did not expect that he would speak so harshly. But he also had a strong character, so after hearing someone's rebuttal, he waved his hand in anger and was about to slap Fu Changliu in the face.

Just like that, a gust of wind blew past his cheek. Fu Changliu looked at Xiang Ziye's angry expression and thought he was going to hit him. As a result, the slap was so close, and he wanted to hit him, but he didn't.

Xiang Ziye clenched his fists in annoyance, suppressed his anger, and warned him with bloodthirsty anger in his eyes: "Okay, very good, Fu Changliu, if you don't help me, I will do it myself, and I will personally prove it." Let me show you how much I like Xishui. Please don’t be so disgusting in the future, 38! Other people’s affairs are none of your business. Do you care? No wonder you can’t find a partner until now. I really want to be with you. You really have been unlucky for eight lifetimes."

"You!" Fu Chang said angrily, "You're sick!"

Xiang Ziye stared at him with fiery eyes, his pupils emitting angry light with hatred, It was as if she wanted to kill him.

When Fu Changliu caught his sight, he felt uncomfortable for no reason and felt depressed.

...

When Fu Xishui returned from work, he called Lu Qingyou at the entrance of the village.

Lu Qingyou has been waiting for his test results for the past two days, so he is still in the company, waiting for him to call him and hear the confirmed results.

After Lu Qingyou received the call, his hands were shaking uncontrollably. He held back the excitement and asked him calmly: "How are you, Xishui, are you pregnant?" "You want to know that

I'm pregnant ? Really?" Fu Xishui asked, teasing him.

Lu Qingyou's heartbeat accelerated even more when he was asked this question, and he said anxiously: "Xishui, aren't you talking nonsense? I'm so anxious that I want to buy a train ticket and go back to see you." Fu Xishui heard this from him.

The voice was indeed full of expectation, and he felt embarrassed just thinking about it. After being silent for a while, he swallowed and said uncomfortably, "I'm sorry, I'm not pregnant. The doctor checked my body and said that it was just because of the internal heat. There is such a reaction, so it does not mean that there is a child and there is no miscarriage."

He did not dare to tell Lu Qingyou that the reason for the bleeding was because of the birth control pill, otherwise he would be very distressed, and the birth control pill still rehydrates itself. Shouting for food, it felt so uncomfortable to feel guilty when he found out.

After Lu Qingyou heard this explanation, there was suddenly no sound over there.

Fu Xishui even suspected that he was overly injured and fainted, "Hello? Brother Qingyou, what's wrong? Can you say something? You're so silent that I'm a little scared." Lu Qingyou said to

himself It took a lot of mediation to stabilize my emotions. After buffering for a long time, he said in a particularly sad tone: "Xishui, my heart hurts. Yesterday I dreamed about a fat girl calling me daddy."