Chapter 414 - 415

Chapter 414: Meeting the parents, Lu Xiang is a sweet boy

Hope is really dumbfounded by his words. I really didn’t think he was so cute before, but now I can see his cuteness and reach out. She pinched his face and said, "Why are you so cute? You are so cute that I have nothing to say. I feel like my dads will definitely like you very much. Don't worry."

Lu Xiang was originally worried , after hearing these words, I felt very confident instantly, "Do dads really like me? Why? Is it because of my personality charm? Or is it because of my cuteness? Sure enough, besides being cute, I Outside, it turns out to be useless."

Hope: "..." You think too much, just because you seem to be more resistant to beatings. Anyway, you have been beaten by your father since you were a child.

Hope couldn't bear to expose such a wonderful fantasy of his, so she nodded and gave him a thumbs up, indicating that what he said was true, "Yes, it's really what you think, so don't worry, you can meet my dad, There is absolutely no problem, they will like you very much."

Lu Xiang became calmer after hearing this, and studied this guide to meeting his father-in-law and mother-in-law with more confidence. He felt that as long as he read this book thoroughly by then, he would be able to marry I hope that it takes only a few minutes to get in, and maybe we can directly talk about the bride price in the next second.

Lu Xiang counted on his fingers every day when it would be time to meet his father-in-law and mother-in-law. He finally got through the uncomfortable school day. On Friday, the day before the weekend, he couldn't wait to go back, packed his packages, and took out all the things he needed to meet his father-in-law and mother-in-law. , He doesn’t usually wear suits, but at critical moments, suits are more effective in showing off. He still had to prepare suits and other accessories, take them out and put them in his suitcase. He hoped to go back early on Saturday morning.

Hope's home is on Ao Island. It's not too far from here, but it's not that close either. It takes two hours by bus. I originally wanted the driver at home to pick him up, but Hope doesn't want to trouble my family. I wanted to give him a surprise, so I went with Lu Xiang.

Lu Xiang had been busy early in the morning, carrying two people's suitcases. He was wearing something as special as if he were traveling. He also wore a hat and put a red flag behind his backpack. He was probably the leader of the tour group. .

It was really the first time for the two of them to travel together, so they were both very excited. They went to the bus station and bought two tickets to Ao Island.

Lu Xiang was afraid that the two of them would faint or vomit while waiting in the car, so he bought some plums and handed them to Hope. He also bought two bottles of mineral water.

Lu Xiang felt particularly restless while sitting with him in the car, his butt squirming as if he had been stabbed by a needle.

Hope that something was wrong and asked him: "Lu Xiang, is there something wrong with you? Does your butt hurt or something? I see you are sweating so much on your forehead and your face is so pale. Do you have a cold or fever?" Lu

Xiang He quickly denied, "No, don't think too much. I don't have a cold or fever, I'm just a little nervous. After all, this is my first time meeting my father-in-law and mother-in-law. I have forgotten all the cheat sheets I have made now, so it is special I'm afraid, I'm reminiscing now."

Hope fed him Hua Mei, "Don't be nervous. If you are nervous, don't go back with me. I think if you continue to be nervous like this, you won't go back home with me. Went to the hospital."

Lu Xiang: "..."

...

Ao Island.

Fu Changliu saw that his son was back. He hadn’t seen his son for more than a month. He missed him very much, so he got up early in the morning to cook meals for his son. He cooked meals that he hoped he would like to eat. He had been busy in the kitchen for a long time. When he came out, he saw people outside in the living room, working on something for who knows what, and they were busy all the time.