Chapter 406 - 407

Chapter 406 He turned out to be a super clingy giant clingy maniac

He was really afraid of death, really afraid of death, he was scared to death. If he came in, he would see such a scene, but in this situation He had no choice but to leave, but if he really pushed the door... and saw such a scene... he would probably feel disgusted.

Huo Zhiyao turned his head to look at the door and swallowed nervously. Huo Zhiqing saw through his fear, so he grabbed him and leaned against the door. Now that the door was not closed, he pressed him against the door.

"Are you afraid that you will scream and be heard by him? I'm afraid that he will see you in such a despicable state, but I want to see how long you can endure it? You are afraid that you don't know your slutty body!" Jiang Yan

It's strange. I don't know if there is anyone inside. Otherwise, why would it last so long? There is no sound inside. He can reply to himself. He was just about to knock on the door.

When he was about to knock on the door, he heard something coming from inside. The sound was quite strange, and he wanted to push the door open and go in.

Huo Zhiyao was so frightened that he almost fainted. Huo Zhiqing stopped Jiang Yan when he was about to come in: "The person you are looking for is not here. Find the person you are looking for elsewhere. Come to me." What are you doing here?"

Jiang Yan stopped when he heard this voice, "Then do you know where he is now? It's strange that he is not in the room, and I searched around and couldn't see him, and you are making noises from inside. What's the sound?"

"What's the sound inside? Does my freedom have something to do with you? Anyway, I'm not here. If you can't find it, go somewhere else."

Jiang Yan turned over in anger when he heard the sound. Rolling his eyes, he felt sick. Such an rude voice made him feel as if he had been offended. He was insane.

Jiang Yan saw that there was indeed no room in this room, so he planned to go out and look around, maybe go for a walk.

After there was no sound outside, Huo Zhiyao breathed a sigh of relief.

Huo Zhiqing had vented his anger now, so he threw him aside and ignored him. "If you want to go find him, go find him. I feel sick when I see your face."

Huo Zhiyao replied coldly, "If you feel sick, just go to the toilet and throw up. I have this face. You have to look at it even if you don't look at it. This is my home. You have no right to speak. And you don't have to look at my face all the time. Wait until high school After graduation, I will go abroad to study, and I won't bother you when the time comes. You will be relieved when you see it." When

Huo Zhiqing heard these words, his face was also livid, and he pinched his chin with his hand, forcing him to look at him. , "Then I'm really grateful to you. I don't have to see your disgusting face anymore, and I don't have to look at you with nausea."

Huo Zhiyao was no longer willing to pay any attention to him, so he hurriedly took the things in his hands. Go, leave his room, Huo Zhiqing looked at his hurriedly running back, his eyes became dark.

……

Saturday.

I hope that today is a rare weekend, and I was just about to lie in bed and have a good sleep, but at this moment, Lu Xiang called to him in a fussy way: "Baby, don't sleep anymore, look at what time it is, the sun We’re all showing off our butts. Didn’t we agree to go on a date today? If you go to bed now, it will waste time, so get up quickly and let’s go have a meal together later and then go to the movies. Then go shopping." After