Chapter 462 - 463

Chapter 462 This is the way to kiss

After Hope to hear these words, he was silent for a moment at first, then went up and directly grabbed his hair, grabbing his hair again, his fingers were particularly strong and grabbed his hair, Lu Hibiki was really about to cry to death. He felt a little bald from staying up late recently, and now he kept pulling his hair.

And I don’t know how Xiang recovered so quickly. He had just recovered not long ago, and it was very uncomfortable to pull his hair with such great strength. He asked for help and said: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I really don’t dare anymore." , I won’t say this in front of you in the future, and don’t pull my hair. It hurts too much, it really hurts.”

Hope really hate him to death. How could someone do this? It really hurts. He should be given the title of Lei Feng. For him to reach this point, he does not regard his own life as his fate at all.

And he will come again if given another chance, so I am really not used to not beating him.

I hope that when I heard that he had prepared a cemetery for me, I really broke down and cried for a long time, and my heart couldn't calm down. This idiot prepared a one-stop service for me.

I hope that I can actually get through this, just because of his contribution, because the moment I heard that he was going to buy a cemetery for me, I suddenly felt that my spirit must get better, and I would hold on to him for a few streets when he got better. If you beat him, you have to break his legs.

"You can't do this, you make me feel guilty. I'm already sorry for you, and I can't continue to apologize to you, you know?"

Lu Xiang: "..."

I hope I'm already crying when I talk to him, but he He just didn't speak, and kept holding his mouth shut, which made Hope a little confused: "Why don't you speak?"

Lu Xiang touched his hand with an aggrieved face and said, "I don't dare to speak anymore. You pull out my hair as soon as you talk, and I've started to lose weight. If you pull out my hair again, I'll really be bald." After hearing this, I hope to flick my finger directly on his forehead.

passed.

Lu Xiang: "..."

Lu Xiang now feels that being beaten is also a kind of happiness, because he hopes that nothing will happen for the time being. The doctor said that this operation was very successful. If the heart transplant operation is successful, if he cooperates with the treatment in the next few years, He should be able to continue to get better. He has passed through the gate of death several times. God should not treat him so badly, so God is taking care of him. God is treating him so well, so he must be fine, okay. With a long life, can the two of them be together forever?

I hope I can stay with him in this ward like this, watching him touch his hand with a smile. He really made me laugh. It was quite uncomfortable at first, but I calmed down again when I saw his face. , suddenly called him: "Lu Xiang."

Lu Xiang had been playing with his hand with his head lowered. He could only hear his words and looked up at him. The next second, Hope lowered his head and reached out to lift his chin. She got up and kissed him on the mouth, just like that.

The corners of Lu Xiang's lips curled up when Hope took the initiative to kiss him, and then he reached out to clasp the back of his head, bit his lips, and deepened the kiss.

Kissing needs to be so passionate and vigorous.

...

Huo Zhiyao asked the doctor before if people become particularly clingy when they are extremely scared, like a cat that always pesters its owner. It is because they are afraid that they will be abandoned and they are particularly lonely. When it became like that, the doctor said that there is no such thing as stomach problems. It may happen even if you happen to encounter this kind of situation.