Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337 Miss you

He used to really do so much for love, but now that he thinks about it, his brain is really broken. He promised him to take these photos, but in the end, he thought he would not touch them as promised.

When Ji Song asked him to take these photos with her in the past, she was really very gentle and coaxed him, saying that he would never let this photo leak out, and he would not use this photo for anything. It was just when he went on a business trip. I only take it out to read when I miss him.

Song Mengfan didn't know that he had a wife at that time. He really thought that he was in love and really fell in love. He was half-hearted about his approach and wanted to satisfy his whims, so he agreed to shoot him. The person taking these photos was sitting on the bed, letting Ji Song take pictures of him in various poses.

Now, he said he wouldn't do anything, but he turned out to be extremely disgusted!

When a man's mouth really coaxes you to do something, it's like it's been covered with honey. Now, the more you look at it, the more disgusting it becomes.

Song Mengfan was really irritated to the point of nausea. He quickly closed the window without even looking at me. It was really too irritating.

Ji Song made it clear that he was deliberately showing it to him, so he chuckled when he saw him closing the window.

...

Song Mengfan got up early the next morning and went down, watching Ji Song outside preparing to leave.

As a result, Ji Jiang came back.

There should be many days before he came back, but he missed his family, so he quickly ended his trip and came back immediately. Unexpectedly, he saw Ji Song at home.

When Ji Jiang saw Ji Song, her reaction was particularly fierce, and her tone became harsh: "Why are you here? What are you doing here? Come here, kick him out." Ji Song was quite surprised when he heard what he said

. She smiled contemptuously and deliberately provoked him and said: "If you want to know why I am here, you should ask your wife. Your wife kindly invited me back. I can't refuse." When

Ji Jiang heard this, she rushed to him. , lifting up his collar and trying to beat his rhythm, blue veins popped out. "Ji Song, what tricks are you playing on me? Do you know what relationship he has with me now? He has married me and is mine. If you dare to touch a hair of his hair again, do you think I dare? I'll kill you!"

Ji Jiang had disliked him since she was a child.

Before Ji Song came back to the Ji family, as the son of a mistress, he lived a particularly nourishing life in the Ji family. He lived like a young master, getting wind and rain whenever he wanted. The family is pampered.

But Xiaosan's son is Xiaosan's son after all, and his father doesn't like him at all.

The only reason he was allowed to stay in this home for more than ten years was because Ji Song was sent to a temple and had no way to come back. Therefore, in order to appease his pain of missing his son, he kept him at home because he knew that his father did not care about him at all. I like him because his bloodline is not pure and he is the child of a prostitute.

So in the year Ji Song came back. His father drove him and his mother away. They drove them away without paying them a penny, because the good life they had provided for them for more than ten years was enough for them, and they didn't even save face after driving them away.

His mother was seriously ill at that time, and was suddenly kicked out in the middle of winter. Her body was not well recuperated, and she fell ill that winter.