Chapter 222 - 223

Chapter 222: Men can do it too, just tell me if it’s weird or not

After everyone heard what the store owner said, they were extremely disgusted with him. No one could believe that a man could get pregnant.

So no one was willing to help him.

Fu Changliu returned home exhausted. His stomach growled. It was probably because the child in his stomach wanted to eat, so he prepared to eat something to fill his stomach. He had worked in vain this month and the boss would not give him any money, so he had to keep the money. He was about to have a baby, so he couldn't spend frivolously. He saw that there was still a white steamed bun left yesterday that could still be eaten, so he steamed the steamed bun and ate it as lunch.

At this time, there was a crackling sound outside. A group of people came over with some things and directly pulled the village chief to speak.

"It's this man, this outsider. He came from other places and entered our small fishing village. I just found out today that he is a monster. He can actually give birth to children. Village chief, do you think it's strange or not? Men can give birth to children."

"Yes, drive him out of our village quickly. It's so disgusting. As a man, you can give birth to children, but you don't know what kind of monster the child will be." "

Drive him out immediately, we can't let him stay." He's in our village. The village chief needs to drive him out quickly."

Fu Changliu heard the voice and went out to see what was going on. But when he went out, he was found with rotten eggs thrown on his face and vegetables full of bugs. They were all thrown at him, and a basketful of them all fell on him.

Everyone is shouting, get out, monster, get out!

After Fu Changliu was beaten, he couldn't calm down. The village chief saw that his belly was indeed several months old. As a man, the village chief had never seen a man give birth to a child.

The village chief had sympathy for him. When he first arrived, he asked him why he came from the north to this small fishing village in the south.

He said that he was defrauded of money and sex by a scumbag, and his land was defrauded. He was afraid that he would pester him, so he left.

This man is probably very miserable. He was deceived and is now pregnant. He came to this small fishing village alone and helpless. It would be too cruel to drive him away. .

In the end, the village chief couldn't bear it. After all, he was a lonely man with a child. He had no skills and no money. If he was kicked out, where could he go to live? Then he would starve to death with his child. , this is miserable.

Therefore, the village chief protected him and said with certainty: "When he came, I looked at him as a poor child. If I just drive him out, where can he go? He still has a child with him. He is a parent, so you put yourself in his shoes. Let him stay here, and if anything happens, I will guarantee it." The village chief said this, and everyone naturally left without any objection. But

everyone has lingering fears, fearing that they will never come into contact with Fuchangliu again.

Fu Changliu was disliked in every possible way and had no way to work. After losing his job, the village chief used his own connections to find a job as a dishwasher in the back of a small restaurant.

Because the waiter no longer allowed him to show his face. If he showed his face, no one would come. Therefore, the boss felt sorry for him and could only let him go to the back kitchen of the small restaurant to wash the dishes. He would not be seen washing the dishes behind him. This is In the end, I gave in, but the money was less than that of a waiter.