Chapter 140 - 142

Chapter 140 Fu Xishui suspects that Lu Qingyou is not his biological child

As soon as Huang Chunlan finished speaking, Lu Qingyou came out of the laundry room and was particularly annoyed when he heard what his mother said. She opened her mouth and protected Fu Xishui like a calf and said, "Mom, we haven't considered having a baby for the time being. There's no rush to have a baby. We'll talk about it in a few years."

Huang Chunlan was particularly unhappy when she heard that and looked at him sideways. , with a look of disgust: "What do you mean we'll wait a few years? Are you blinded by this man? How old are you? In this village, look at how many children are there who are the same age as you. Those children Now that you can talk, how many more years do you want to have? Besides, Fuxishui is already married to you, but he is still opening a shop outside and so on. He is always busy, and there is no way he looks like a housewife. Getting married You should look like a good wife and mother. You shouldn't go out to work. You should take care of your husband and raise your children at home. This is what you have to do. You really dote on him and don't care about him. "

Lu Qingyou stepped forward . Go, drag Fuxishui through the door, and give Huang Chunlan a particularly sonorous and powerful warning every word. There was anger in his tone: "You don't have to worry about this matter. My wife can do whatever she wants, and I don't need her to be a husband and raise children at home. We are married, and I marry my wife, my ancestor, and If you are not a married servant, there is no need to do this. Mom, if you are not satisfied, there is nothing I can do. Don’t order my wife to do anything in the future. He doesn’t owe you anything, and he is not qualified to do anything for you! "

What does it mean to be unqualified? Were you drugged by this man, or were you lowered by him? You actually obeyed him so much. You quarreled with your mother and me because of this man. Forget it. You actually said that he is not qualified to do anything. He married you and became my daughter-in-law, so he should do this. Who hasn't been here like this? You just used him to make him lazy! How is this inappropriate? She looks like a daughter-in-law."

Huang Chunlan wanted to teach her a lesson, but the two people ignored her at all and allowed her to chatter. She ignored him and went directly into the room and closed the door.

Huang Chunlan was so angry that she kicked the door and cried, "I really owe you. What a sin, how could I have given birth to such a son? I forgot my mother when I had a wife. If I had known this, I would have been so unlucky." I might as well strangle you to death, so I won't let you bully me like this. Is it easy for me? I raised you like shit and peed, but then you treated me like this when you grew up. . Let me, an old woman, serve you young ones even though I am old. Are you still shameless? Now you are so arrogant that you ignore me. What a sin, my son was harmed by this vixen, by this vixen I was so blinded that I didn’t even recognize his mother. I didn’t want his mother anymore. So, I gave birth to a son, and the result was that my son was so unfilial. It was all this vixen who killed my son!" Lu Qingyou

He really couldn't bear to listen to such nonsense. He wanted to open the door and rushed out to curse. Even his mother would not allow him to bully his wife like this.

As a result, Fuxishui intercepted him and tried to persuade him with angry hands: "Don't go out. Can't you see clearly that Mom is in this state now? She is a typical person like this. The more you follow her, Fuck, the angrier she gets, and if you just let her talk nonsense like this, she will stop naturally when her mouth is so dry that she can't go on anymore, but the more you talk, the angrier she becomes." Lu Qingyou pursed her lips and

thought. After a while, she held his hand and said to him very seriously: "Xishui, after Song Mengfan's foot injury is healed, you can go back to Beihua with me. I applied to live in the family compound. Are you Family members, and then live in the family room. You can follow me this way. As long as you follow me out of here, my mother will not bully you like this, and I will not be wronged when I can't see you."