Chapter 182 - 184

Chapter 182 Zhang Suli took out a knife and pointed it at Fu Xishui

When Lu Youyou heard this, she smiled and persuaded her: "Go back to the village quickly. Everyone is probably looking for you now. The boss may bribe you and then force you to change your ways. Do you know these words by then?"

Huang Chunlan put the money into her pocket and promised, "Don't worry, I also want to destroy their family, so how much can you give me? I don’t know how to do it with money. I wish they all died for me now, but don’t worry, I will go back. I have already bought a ticket to go back in a few days. Don’t worry, I will never expose you. , After all, I use money to do things. If I take your money, how can I expose you?"

Lu Youyou left after hearing what this person said.

Huang Chunlan rolled her eyes after she left.

Bitch.

nausea.

...

Fuxishui originally wanted to go to class, but there were reporters gathered outside. Even though someone from the company had been assigned to guard the place, the reporters refused to leave and were waiting not far away, rushing They can't be driven away, nor can they use violence.

If he really wanted to go out, he would probably be besieged by a group of these reporters and would not be able to get out. Later, he received a call from the school. The school said that because of his grades, he was matched with too many people. He was questioned, and the whole country was saying that it was because the test questions were leaked that he was able to get perfect marks. Otherwise, how could anyone get perfect marks? So he strongly demanded that the school revoke his grades and drive him out of campus, because people like him are not worthy of going to college.

It was also very difficult for the school to do this, because too many people called to report it, and some even reported the school as a corrupt teacher, and only agreed to leak the test question after receiving money from the boss, so I had to make a choice between two aspects. , the school had no choice but to temporarily lower his suspension statement for the sake of the school's face, asking him to temporarily suspend school and not go to school until the school found out. Therefore, the school was also doubting his academic performance.

At the beginning of Fuxishui, I didn't take this matter to heart because I was pregnant and thinking too much would affect the child. After I was directly punished by the school for studying this, I was so angry that my stomach hurt.

If you really don't get angry, you will bully him as if you were doing it, and he can't stand it anymore!

Therefore, he also invited reporters to come over.

He went over to the reporter and acted out a scene with the reporter.

The reporter thought he could get an exclusive interview, so he came into the boss's house and Fu Xishui asked him: "If you do me a favor, you will definitely get exclusive information, and you alone will have it." The reporter

I was very moved after hearing it.

...

When Huang Chunlan packed her bags and was about to leave, she saw Lu Qingyou and Fuxishui as soon as she went out.

She felt it was really unlucky to see these two unlucky guys as soon as she went out, so she didn't want to talk to them and was ready to leave.

As a result, Lu Qingyou stepped forward, blocked her way, and said to her: "Why do you feel guilty for running away? Are you afraid that I will beat you?" Huang Chunlan became