Chapter 318 - 319

Chapter 318 Fu Changliu, it’s your turn

The commercial that was shot by Fuchang has been released, and it is now shown on TV in many periods.

Xiang Ziye knew that he was filming commercials before. Because he often followed him, he thought he was filming ordinary commercials. But now that he saw the commercial on TV, he was so angry that he almost died.

His face was completely exposed, and the response to the ad was very good. The advertising manager approached him and asked him if he wanted to continue shooting another ad, or if he would pay the same amount.

He also said that his current response is good, and many fans are asking for a meet-and-greet with him.

I just wanted to see him alone.

Many of his female fans said he was good-looking.

Fu Changliu didn't expect that he could be so valuable. After all, he had always thought that he could only do some low-end jobs, such as washing dishes as a waiter or working in a factory as a wage earner. He never thought that he could also shoot an advertisement. He made so much money, so when he heard the manager of the advertising company tell him this, he definitely agreed. After all, he had realized his own value. However, Xiang Ziye said that he would not be allowed to continue shooting advertisements. Just shoot one. It was before. Because he is not qualified to take care of her, he is already married now, so he doesn't want him to show his face in public anymore. His own wife is seen by so many people, and he always feels that there is a hidden danger whether she is a man or a woman.

I'm afraid that he won't want me anymore after he becomes popular. After all, this circle is very complicated. Although he has never been in this circle, he still has an understanding of it. After all, he is rich, so there are many people in this circle who want to curry favor with him. There are many people in the circle who want to sacrifice their lives for him and give him away. He has long been disgusted with this circle. He is afraid that after Fucheng flows into this circle, he will change and not want him to come. He is even more afraid that there will be more people in the future. When people pursue him, there are all kinds of hidden dangers and love rivals.

Fu Changliu was angry when he didn't shoot an advertisement for himself. After all, he finally found a job that suited him, and it didn't have to be very hard. He could make money by shooting advertisements, and it wasn't an unorthodox job. After all, he is not alone in the commercial now and has not said where he will be exposed or anything. This is a serious job.

Xiang Ziye originally thought that he didn't listen to her and wanted to be aggressive and domineering. Fu Changliu is no longer the same person as before. Anyway, he is in charge of the whole family now, and all the property and everything is on his side, so when he saw Xiang Ziye being unhappy, he pinched his face and warned him. : "Xiang Ziye, don't forget what you promised me. You said that I am the head of the family and I am in charge of this family. And you said you will listen to me in the future. I am the person in charge of this family. I said Whatever you say is what it is. I want to shoot this commercial now, and I will shoot this commercial. There is no way you can stop me. Now this family listens to me. Do you want to go back on what you said?" Xiang Ziye was quite angry at first.

He wanted to say something, but in the end he forced his face into a smile and faked a smile.

He couldn't get angry even if he wanted to.

Seeing him smiling so happily, Fu Changliu knew that he must have agreed. At this time, he touched his head with great satisfaction and went upstairs.

Xiang Ziye now knows the meaning of that sentence. He always has to pay back what he has when he comes out to fool around. Now he has to pay back everything he has to his wife.