Chapter 106 - 108

Chapter 106 Promise to marry Xi Shui to you

Lu Qingyou suddenly appeared, which undeniably scared the three people present.

Fu Xishui was very surprised, he knew it! He knew that his man was so capable and would appear at the critical moment, so he believed in Lu Qingyou, especially in him.

He knew that Lu Qingyou would not abandon him, and he would definitely show up at the critical moment because he promised him that he would come to marry him.

So the moment he appeared, she looked at him with special admiration, with a secret look under her eyes.

Lu Qingyou also snickered when she saw the look Fu Xishui gave her, and raised the corners of her lips slightly, feeling particularly happy.

Zhang Xiaolian and Li Minghui looked at each other in astonishment. It was obvious that it was incredible that he would appear at this time.

Lu Qingyou walked towards them with a domineering look on his face, and his aura was there, so when he came towards them, they were all shocked.

Of course, what Lu Qingyou was holding was a bag of money. After he walked in front of them, he obediently bowed to Zhang Xiaolian, "Hello, aunt, today's time has come. I'm here to fulfill the bet between me and you. I have prepared a gift of 50,000 yuan. Please Auntie, please marry me Xi Shui."

When Li Minghui heard that the gift of 50,000 yuan had been prepared, she panicked and immediately interrupted: "Impossible, absolutely impossible, you can come up with 50,000 yuan within a month. Gift money, did you go to rob it? How could you get it out? You must have lied to me. I didn't see it and I don't believe it!"

Lu Qingyou handed the bag in his hand to Zhang Xiaolian.

Zhang Xiaolian was frightened when she saw it. She didn't expect that she really had money. She handed the bag over and opened it, revealing the money.

Each one is filled with banknotes.

Zhang Xiaolian did the math in front of them and found that the money was indeed 50,000 yuan, and this amount of money had already exceeded 50,000 yuan.

Zhang Xiaolian held the money in her hand and felt that it was incredibly heavy. From the moment she saw the money to now, she was so shocked that she could not speak.

When Li Minghui saw the money, she was so frightened that her whole face turned pale. She didn't believe how this was possible, and how could a person like Lu Qingyou, who had no ability, earn so much money.

But the money in front of me is indeed so much. 50,000 yuan is definitely available. She thought that she was going to give their family a big gift, and she was not convinced at all. So, she pointed at the pair of money in disbelief and said, "This money is definitely not clean. This may be something you stole or robbed." , after all, you have no job now, and you have been kicked out of the company, so you have no money at all! It is impossible for you to earn 50,000 yuan in such a short period of time, so your money is definitely not worth it. Clean, you must have gone to steal something and do something illegal and criminal. I will call the police to arrest you!"

Zhang Xiaolian felt incredible when she looked at the money. After all, if she was working a normal job, how could she earn so much in one month? Could it be that the money was really dirty money from an unknown source? She didn't know how to react at this moment.

"How did you earn this money? Are you really doing those unexplained things?" Zhang Xiaolian asked worriedly.

Lu Qingyou was not angry when he heard this, and explained calmly and calmly: "Auntie, please rest assured that I am an upright person, so I will definitely not do anything illegal. My money definitely comes from a clean source. I went to the plateau area over Qingyuan this month and made money by reselling herbs and the like."