Chapter 467 - 468

Chapter 467 Dog Man

Huo Zhiyao didn't understand what he meant when he first saw his face. Why did he ask him this? Then he went up to look at the document he gave, which said paternity test. Shu, he immediately understood. He knew that Little Strawberry was his biological child.

He glanced at the paternity test, and then at the angry person on the sofa. This person probably knew that he had been deceived by him, so now his mind was full of anger.

He glanced at the man and said with a speechless expression: "So, what are you going to do with me now? Are you going to settle accounts with me in the future or do you want to do something else? Little Strawberry is your child, yes, I confess. "

Huo Zhiqing was quite angry at first, but when he saw this person who didn't admit his mistake and continued to act like he was taking it for granted, he looked at him inexplicably and said angrily: "So, what are you doing? I mean, do you just give me this response? Think about how you lied to me in the first place. I asked you if Little Strawberry was my child, and you said no. In the end, you foolishly lied to me for so long. You said she was with someone else. My child turns out to be my child now, shouldn't you give me an explanation?"

Isn't Huo Zhiyao afraid of him? After hearing his question, I glanced at him and planned to go upstairs: "Okay, since you are so angry, then I have nothing to say. I will take the little strawberry away now, and you can take your time to get angry." After Zhi

Yao finished speaking, he wanted to go upstairs, but the person on the sofa was shocked. How come the development of this matter was different from what he thought? How could he go upstairs if he was fine? So he was so frightened that he hurried over and held his hand: "No, Yaoyao, it's not that you don't understand what I mean. I'm not scolding you. I just want to know why you keep lying to me. Little Strawberry It's my child, and you're not willing to tell me what I did wrong. I can't recognize my own child."

What did he do wrong? He really didn't know anything about what he had done wrong. In this case, he could only tell him.

He pushed his body away, pushed his body to the sofa, twisted the flesh around his waist and said coldly: "You want to know what you did wrong, then I will tell you why I refuse to tell you. , don't forget what you said when you forced me to take birth control pills. You told me not to be pregnant with your child, otherwise you would strangle the child to death. Did you say these things? Think about it for yourself, are the words you said back then like a sharp knife? I was threatened by you back then, how dare I tell your mother to tell you, and then you strangled the child to death? You murderer, why? Are you qualified to know?"

Huo Zhiqing originally felt that he was aggrieved, but after hearing this remark, he was dumbfounded and did not dare to speak. It seemed that this matter was indeed his fault, and he did say it back then. These words, but wasn't it because he was too angry back then? He was so angry that he raped him and slept with him forcefully.

What he said back then was angry, and he didn't think so in his heart. He just didn't want the two of them to get pregnant at such a young age, and anger was the main factor.

But now that he was slapped in the face by his own words, his face didn't look right anymore, and his face turned pale.

Huo Zhiyao is quite strong now, especially when he sees that the face of the person in front of him has become so gloomy that he has nothing to say, so he feels even more confident.

"I have nothing to say. I'm leaving now. I'm going to pack my things."

After Huo Zhiyao finished speaking, he deliberately provoked him to pack his things and leave. However, he was really scared to death and hurriedly stepped forward to pull him away. His hand: "No, no, no, Yao Yao, I was wrong, I was just too angry just now. I didn't mean to speak loudly to you, and I didn't mean to blame you. I was really too excited. After all, the child It's mine, so I'm very excited."