Chapter 191 - 193

Chapter 191 Name

Fu Xishui looked at the boss with hope, "Did you choose the name, dad?"

Huo Sheng said with integrity at this time: "That's right, it's a good thing that you didn't let your mother-in-law choose the name, otherwise she wouldn't come back."

Jiang Yuerong listened. He got very angry and hit him, "You still said that!"

Fu Xishui gave him the task and said, "Dad, please name the child."

After thinking about it, Huo Sheng asked Fu Xishui Said: "If it's a boy, let's call him Huo Zhiyi, which comes from Shining Shining. I hope he can shine brightly in his life and be the most beautiful boy in our Huo family."

Okay, okay, this wave is very strong.

Huo Sheng added: "If it is a daughter, let's call her Cui Can. I hope she will have a bright life in the future."

Jiang Yuerong listened and said: "I think it would be better to call her handsome and beautiful."

Fu Xishui: "..."

Lu Qingyou :"……"

dad! Listen to you! Everything is up to you!

...

When Fu Xishui was pregnant and about to give birth in the last week, Lu Qingyou took a week's leave from the company, and then did nothing from morning to night, just clinging to his wife. She was tired of not going anywhere. Almost together, but the sequelae is that he... seems to have a nervous breakdown.

All day long I thought that my amniotic fluid had broken and I was going to give birth, and all day long I was afraid that he would give birth. All day long I felt confused, as if I was pregnant.

Finally, after waiting so long, the day finally came. Fu Xishui was about to give birth, and her big belly was about to give birth.

The doctor calculated the time, and the baby was to be born at this time. So, when the day came, the whole family was waiting for the baby to come out with seriousness. Huo Sheng asked the hospital in advance for this busy schedule. The best one was waiting for his grandson to come out.

Fuxishui also arrived at the hospital in advance to wait to give birth.

The key is that the child has to make a joke with them. They thought the child would come out, but the child has waited until the time is up and has not come out yet.

Lu Qingyou had been sitting beside the bed in fear, guarding Fuxishui. Fuxishui's hand was held by him, and it was covered with sweat. He comforted him and said, "Don't be nervous, I'm not even pregnant. You It's more like giving birth to me than me."

In this way, Jiang Yuerong said anxiously: "It's strange, the doctor said you were due to give birth today, why haven't you given birth yet? Is there something wrong with this child? The key is that you haven't shown any signs of giving birth yet. It's really strange. Isn't the cervix dilated at this time? Not even a few fingers." Fu Xishui looked at the pregnant women coming and going around, all screaming. My

stomach hurts so much that it breaks my heart, but he...he is really as calm as a mountain despite the weather, very calm.

"Mom, is it possible that the doctor got the birth date wrong? In fact, I was not born today." "The

birth date is still there. Do you think it is still a sow? A piglet. The doctor can't be wrong. How many times have I checked and I have been waiting for this child to come out? How could I make a mistake? It may be that your child has been delayed. Anyway, it is probably today. If you wait slowly, you will always be able to come out." Jiang Yuerong