Chapter 270 - 271

Chapter 270 Xiang Ziye saw the real appraisal report

Xiang Ziye pressed his hand, raised it over his head, bit his ear and asked, "Are you happy being with him?"

After Fu Changliu heard his words, he was so stimulated that he subconsciously wanted to hit him, but was beaten He clasped his hand and wouldn't let him move.

Xiang Ziye's cruel words were repeated.

"Are you happy when you are with him or when you are with me?"

"I really want to let him see his wife under me. Isn't it exciting?"

"How do you usually play at home? Huh? Fu

Changliu: "..." Can't this bitch's mouth be cleaner?

"Tell me, why don't you tell me, tell me which one you like, and I'll satisfy you, okay?"

Fu Changliu wanted to resist, but he grabbed his hand tightly and restrained him. leave.

Later, there was another revenge on Xiang Ziye.

When Fu Changliu was finally unable to resist, he felt that he was mentally retarded, and that he was stupid enough to think that Xiang Ziye would get better, that he would really get better, but now it seems that Xiang Ziye is still the same person Xiang Ziye, who has been a gangster from the beginning, has not changed for the better even now!

...

When I hope to wake up the next day, I find that this good uncle is here. When I hope to see him, I am very happy. I am about to run over to hug him. Xiang Ziye is also very happy to see Hope. I hope He was holding on to hope, after all, it was a subconscious move on his part, but in the blink of an eye he thought that hope was Qian Luolun's child, the child of Fuchangliu and Qian Luolun, and had nothing to do with him, so he was hoping to come over. When he was young, he restrained the urge to hold onto hope, fearing that if he liked Hope too much, Hope would not be his child after all.

Fu Changliu clung to hope and stopped it from passing. He glared at Xiang Ziye. What happened yesterday still reminded Fu Changliu of what disgusting things he had done, so he glared at Xiang Ziye and said, "Hurry up. Get out of here, don't you think you're disgusting me enough?"

Xiang Ziye's eyes looked at Fu Changliu, as expressionless as a pool of stagnant water, and his eyes were dark.

Thinking of something, he left.

Fu Changliu looked at his leaving figure, still gritting his teeth and not forgetting what he said to him yesterday.

"Fu Changliu, I have bought you for a year, so within this year, no matter what I do, you have to bear it for me!" "I want you, and if I look for you, you have to give it to me.

Come here, I don't care if you are married or not, you will still be played by me!"

"Fu Changliu, are you so stubborn in front of Qian Luolun? Wouldn't he feel sick and want to vomit when he sees you like this?"

"Fu Changliu, open your eyes, look at me, look at this mirror, look at what we are doing!" "

Fu Changliu, I have exhausted all my patience to coax you. It's you who don't cherish me. It's you who provoked me." "

It's really difficult for you, Fu Changliu. It's hard to serve two men at the same time, isn't it? Oh no, how could you find it hard? You may feel very happy, but you just need a man!" He was really Crazy

, when I looked at Ziye, I didn't expect anything.

What should he expect from a bad person? Sooner or later he will be driven crazy by that person.