Chapter 400 - 401

Chapter 400 You treat me as your roommate, but I want to date you!

Jiang Yan felt that he had seen a ghost, so he asked to go to the toilet, but it turned out that he was already in class, and he didn't see his physical education teacher calling his name. After he didn't find him, he hurriedly came out to look for him, wanting to give him to him. He went back to look for it, but no one found that he was back in the class again. He looked for him in the toilet next to him and didn't take it seriously. Moreover, there was no one inside at this time. He shouted outside: "Huo Zhiyao, Huo Zhiyao, where did you go? The physical education teacher is looking for you. If he can't find you, he will be absent from class. Are you in the toilet? If you are in the toilet, call me back."

Huo Zhiyao was being fucked by Huo Zhiqing in the toilet... His scalp went numb when he heard the sound. He was afraid that he would come in and be heard when he made a sound. If this was discovered, it would be such a shame, so he covered his head He kept his mouth shut and didn't dare to make a sound, but the person behind him saw his guilty look, pinched his waist, bit his earlobe and said to him: "Don't dare to make a sound, don't you have a good relationship with him?You two are so close, what do you think he will think if he finds you doing this with me inside? Make a sound for him to hear, let him hear your voice, let him hear how much you are Don’t you dare to be lewd? Didn’t you say how much you like me? Since you all like me, why don’t you dare to make these sounds to be heard that you like me? Then prove it and then make a sound to him."

Huo Zhiyao felt his whole body numb when he heard this and turned his head in disgust. Staring at him, looking a little annoyed at his face, he kept biting his lip and refused to speak.

It was as if Huo Zhiqing was deliberately torturing him, making him speak so that people outside would hear that this cruelty was intentional.

Jiang Yan had already gone into the toilet to look for him. He had already shouted so loudly in the toilet. If he was really there, he would definitely answer him. It was not like something happened. No one spoke in the toilet. Although Some people closed it, but it couldn't be his dad. Just when he was about to leave, a painful sound came from the toilet... He stopped when he heard the sound, turned around and looked at the toilet behind him

. I ran out of this toilet.

Jiang Yan feels that people nowadays are simply too young and too open-minded. This is too scary. To do such things openly in the toilet is simply too shameful. It is a waste of money given by parents to study here. Did their parents give them money just to let them do something here? It was too embarrassing, so he quickly ran out of here without looking at it.

Huo Zhiyao breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the people leaving. They were all gone, so Huo Zhiqing had no interest in him anymore. After letting go of him, he ignored him.

...

When Huo Zhiyao left the toilet, he felt that his whole body was cold, and his legs were not his own. When he went out to the classroom, he saw Jiang Yan. Jiang Yan called him: "Huo Zhiyao, you are fucking sick, please talk to me." Say, you told me carefully where you were. Did you know that I was going crazy looking for you? I thought something had happened to you. Where did you faint? How many floors did I go up and down? I looked for you but couldn't find you. Where have you been? Why do you look so bad? Why are you sweating so much?"

Huo Zhiyao was startled when Jiang Yan's hand came over and pushed his hand away, "I'm fine. ", you don't have to worry about me, I just went out to get some fresh air and feel a little bad. Please help me ask for leave from the physical education teacher. I feel uncomfortable in this class and don't want to go to class." Jiang Yan heard this and said, now