Chapter 363 - 364

Chapter 363 Can’t we coax him anymore?

When Ji Song heard what he said, he remembered that he really had some private money. He took out the little money from his suit pocket and said, "I also have some money here. You slept with me last time. It's just enough money to buy a train ticket. So shall we go back?"

Song Mengfan sneered when he heard what he said. He didn't realize that the corners of his mouth were curled up, "I'll go back with you. Didn't I say that we have nothing to do with each other? From now on, you will walk on your Yangguan Road and I will walk on my single-plank bridge. Who wants to get involved with you? I am finally free now. I want to be free. , I don’t want to get involved with you anymore. You go back to your house, and I’ll go back to mine. From now on, the two of us will say goodbye."

...

Song Mengfan said this, but two hours later, the two of them got on the train. Hard sleep, face to face kind.

Ji Song saw that he was so angry with him that he smiled and handed him a piece of ham and asked him: "Would you like to eat it?"

Song Mengfan was about to be pissed to death. He never thought that the two of them were so destined to buy it. He pushed away the train tickets and said, "If you don't want to eat it, get out."

Ji Songyi nodded pointedly, "It's true, it's too small. If you don't want to eat it, you can eat it if you change it to a bigger one."

Song Mengfan : "...!!! Ji Song, what train are you on? You can drive the train."

This man's mouth has no idea what he is thinking about all day long. If he doesn't speak in a pornographic tone, he will die.

Seeing him looking so angry, Ji Song smiled happily for no reason. He ate the ham with relish in front of Song Mengfan.

Both of them have the same destination, to go to Beihua, so there is nothing wrong with sleeping in the same hard sleeper, and they have opposite beds.

Song Mengfan didn't want to eat at first, but when he saw how sweet he was eating, he couldn't hold back his hunger. "Give me one too. I'm a little hungry, and I don't have anything with me right now." Ji Song

said She nodded and said yes, but the next second she specifically leaned in front of him, kissed him, and made him eat his mouth with such a disgusting scene.

Song Mengfan really disliked him to death. He didn't care about hygiene at all. How could he do such disgusting and greasy behavior? Pushing him away, with a look of disgust on his face, "If you are so disgusting, don't give it to me if you don't want to give it to me."

Ji Song: "I just think it tastes better this way. Don't you think it's sweet?"

Song Mengfan: " ..."

Sweet, you, mom, ah!

Ji Song stopped teasing him, took out the dry food he had packed, handed it to him and said, "These are the only things I have with me. I think they can last us three days. You can take whatever you want."

Song Mengfan looked at it . He is quite well equipped and does not look like he is starving at all. He didn't look like a poor man. Seeing that he had so many snacks, he was confused: "Ji Song, you are quite good at lying. Didn't you tell me before that you were too poor to have any money? Are you too poor? How come you have so much money?"

Ji Song pinched his face and started to play: "It's all thanks to you, boss. If you weren't so generous in the beginning. After sleeping with me, you gave me so much money. I wouldn't hide that money as private money, so now I have some spare money."