Chapter 353 - 354

Chapter 353 Who told you this?

It was strange when Song Mengfan was completely attracted to Ji Song. Now that he thinks about it, he feels really young. He always feels like he can buy him with just a few words of sweet talk.

He had an argument with Ji Song three years ago because he had to go out to work. Because he always feels embarrassed to spend his money at home. Although one of the two people is nominally willing to spend money and the other is willing to be taken care of, there is nothing wrong with it, but he feels that he keeps spending his money, as if he has nothing. They both have the same abilities, so they want to go out to work.

Ji Song would definitely not be willing to hear that he was going out to work.

Not only unwilling, but also very angry.

He pinched his chin angrily and accused him unwillingly: "Song Mengfan, how many times have I told you that if you choose to follow me, you have to be good. I said I don't like you doing anything against me, no. I like you but you are disobedient. I like well-behaved people. I fell in love with you before just because you were very well-behaved and whatever I said was what I said. You still dare to go out to work now. If others know that I, Ji Song, go out to work, let others know too. Why are you laughing at me? How do you want others to see me? Do I want to hang out here? Others will think that I am so down and out, so incompetent that I let my people work. Song Mengfan, don’t you recognize your status clearly? You are My people, you have whatever you want. I can give you whatever money you want. How much money can you make by going to work? That’s all I’m saying. If you dare to go out to work, I will break your legs. , you decide for yourself whether you want to go out to work or not."

Song Mengfan was quite frightened when he heard his tone. He felt that his leg was about to be amputated. His trembling words made it so obvious. It was not his decision.

So he could only give up the idea of ​​going out to work.

Ji Song probably opened a restaurant for him because he was so bored.

Just open a restaurant for him and let him be the big boss.

Song Mengfan is an excellent cook. After all, poor children have long been in charge. He has also developed a certain level of cooking since he was a child, so he opened a restaurant for him and asked him to be the boss when he has nothing to do. If he likes to do it himself, he can go to the back. Kitchen help.

Song Mengfan never dreamed that he could own a restaurant of his own and be the big boss. He was very happy after knowing this. Ji Song took him directly there, gave him the keys, and hired the decoration and the staff that should be hired. Everything was done just waiting inside. He just focused on being the big boss.

Song Mengfan likes him so much, probably because she doted on him when she was with him, she really doted on him. Give him whatever he wants. He has never been so pampered since he was a child.

People's dependence psychology is very scary. He was blinded by the sweetness of these things and felt that he liked him very much.

Although the result of opening a restaurant for him that time was that the two of them were in the restaurant, and he was pinned down on the dining table by Ji Song and had sex once.

...

Song Mengfan smiled when he thought about what happened between the two of them in the past.

I find it quite unbelievable that I got involved with him, and there are so many memories between the two of them. No matter what it is, it feels a little sweet when I think about it.

Being with him is sweet, exciting, and even kidney-deficient.

Song Mengfan was pressed into the car by him, and his wife was looking for him outside.