Chapter 450 - 451

Chapter 450 Huo Zhiqing becomes disabled

An hour after Huo Zhiqing became disabled, fortunately, he fell and fished out very quickly, so he was fished out, and the entire car was fished out, with the creek below.

This is the best result if it is not washed away in the sea and cannot be fished out.

But when people picked it up, the car was already totaled.

He fell from such a high cliff, and it was impossible to see that the entire car was in tatters when he reached the bottom. There was a cushion to protect him when he fell, but he looked very bad. The medical team arrived and put him in the helicopter. Just send him to the hospital quickly.

Huo Zhiyao was on top the whole time, watching with fear and fear. Later he heard that someone had been found, and now he was sent to the hospital. However, the situation was not optimistic, and then he became worried again. He didn't know what to do, after all, from such a high place. There is no chance of surviving if you fall.

But I heard that he was still breathing, just gentle breathing. Now he had to be sent to the rescue to see what the outcome would be. So after he was picked up, they hurried to the hospital together. Little Strawberry fainted from hunger. After all, he had not been alive for two days. He had to eat, so his body couldn't resist and he fainted from hunger.

Fu Xishui and Lu Qingyou were watching the situation in the operating room. After all, they were the guardians of the adoption, and all the adoption procedures were done properly, so they were nominally Huo Zhiqing's guardians.

The two of them had to make the final decision. Now they went outside to wait. The doctor said that the situation was not optimistic. He was still breathing after falling from such a high place, but he did not die on the spot.

But the results were very disastrous.

The chance of surviving a fall from such a high place is not necessarily good if there is no upper ring. The result may be lower body paralysis, inability to walk, high-level amputation, or becoming a vegetative state, or brain death.

When Fuxishui heard such a terrible result, he was completely confused. He almost lost his footing and became weak. Such a young child is only in his 20s now. Young child, if this really happens, What should I do? Whether it was brain death or a high-level amputation of the lower body, it was ruined for him.

So now they are required to sign a consent form for surgery. Now that the patient is dying, they have to do the worst possible outcome, otherwise there is no way to operate.

When Fuxishui finally signed the consent form for the surgery, his whole hand was shaking. He was afraid that things would reach the worst stage, but he had no choice but to sign it, otherwise he couldn't just leave the child alone.

...

Huo Zhiyao got something to eat for the child. The little strawberry hadn't eaten for a long time. It's not good to eat rashly, so he had to get the glucose first, and then wait for the body to replenish enough nutrients. Feed her food.

Little Strawberry is still in a state of panic, lying on the bed, not wanting to see anyone but her father.

She stopped talking. The main reason was that she had been tied up for too long. A little girl was so scared that she was locked in a warehouse. Her eyes were tied and she couldn't see anything. She was so scared at night that she cried all her tears. No one knew about her, so She was seriously injured and needed to find a psychiatrist to give her guidance.

Huo Zhiyao could only comfort Little Strawberry slowly.

Jiang Yan bought some ice cream outside and came back. Because he knew that Little Strawberry liked ice cream, he bought several flavors for Little Strawberry to eat.