Chapter 179 - 181

Chapter 179 Lu Qingyou’s choice

When Lu Qingyou went to the company today, his superiors called him over.

Lu Qingyou went to the leader's office, knocked on the door, and then walked in. The leader nodded with satisfaction when he saw him coming, and then handed him a document in his hand, "Take a look, here in the company I decided to transfer you to work in this city."

"You have been promoted now, so your position is available. If you go, you will be the leader of the team. Isn't this what you have always wanted? Go and exercise. "

But..." Lu Qingyou began to hesitate.

This means transferring him to work in another city.

Now he is not only a husband, but also the father of his child. His wife still has their unborn child in her belly. When the child is born in the future, he leaves and cannot see the child grow up, so it will be very regretful.

He wanted to be with Fuxishui and didn't want to be separated.

I don't even want him to leave during this ten-month pregnancy.

But... agreeing to let him go is what he has always wanted to go.

The boss saw that he was in such a difficult situation and had difficulty making a choice. He also knew what headache he was having now, so he persuaded him and said, "I know what you are having trouble with. I also know that your wife is about to give birth. There has been a rumor circulating in the company recently. He said angrily, "Your wife is pregnant. This is a great joy. Your wife has just become pregnant. It is normal that you want to be with her. But this is only this one opportunity. Are you going to give up? You will definitely get a promotion when you come back." I will pay you to be the manager."

Lu Qingyou squeezed the document and asked: "Can the time only be a few months? Can it be pushed back a little further? If I want to go, I want to see my child, etc. After my child is born, let him look at me, let me look at him, and tell him that his father looks like this." "Otherwise, I'm afraid that I will

really miss the time when he was born."

"This is natural. It's okay, you can wait until your wife gives birth before going."

Lu Qingyou said thank you and left.

...

When she got home, Jiang Yuerong didn't tell the two of them what happened in the morning, and she didn't know where Huang Chunlan went after leaving the boss's house. Anyway, she couldn't tell them such a terrible thing, and let them worry in vain.

Lu Qingyou was worried after he came back.

Fuxishui has become extremely sleepy after becoming pregnant. Now she is asleep upstairs and she hasn't woken him up yet.

Jiang Yuerong saw that it was time to eat, so he calmed down his anxiety and went up. The boss upstairs saw Lu Qingyou sitting on the sofa who had been anxious and silent.

"Are you planning to transfer to another city?"

After Lu Qingyou heard this, he summoned his separated soul back. He looked up at his boss and was stunned for a moment before nodding, "Yes, I have agreed." "You too.

"Agreed?"

"Agreed, but I didn't tell Xi Shui about this. Moreover, I plan to wait until the baby is born before I go there. I will take a look at the baby then..." The boss calmly said, "

So What you're worried about now is that Xi Shui knows about this and won't let you go, or that you hesitate and don't want to go."

"Do you think I should go?" Lu Qingyou's head was in a mess. She couldn't think clearly now, and there was no one to talk to. Understand the situation.