Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Fu Changliu slapped Xiang Ziye

I hope this person will be well-behaved and greet the security uncle every time he enters the door. Therefore, the security uncle has long wanted to be a good friend, so I remember that I hope that I felt something was wrong just now and wanted to see what was going on, but it was still too late. After a step, Hope was taken away by this van. The security uncle felt something was wrong. Human traffickers are so rampant these days. They just robbed children on the street. So the security uncle hurriedly went to the police, contacted the principal, and notified Hope. of parents.

...

When Fu Changliu was looking for this job, the bb machine on his body started ringing crazily again. He was really swearing. Is that man so disgusting? If you come to him in broad daylight, is he so in need of love? ?

Are so many wives not enough for him?

Why do you have to find him? Do you still have to vent in broad daylight?

He was speechless and found a phone booth to call him. Just when he was about to scold him, he heard the other end of the phone say to him: "Hope is gone. The security guard at the school gate said she was taken away by a van. It is initially estimated that the traffickers have captured him. Where are you now? I will send someone to pick you up. Please stay where you are and don’t move. Don’t be anxious and don’t be afraid!” Now I have lost all hope and hope to be

captured by the traffickers. How could he be calm that day? After he heard this, his strength on the spot was drained instantly. His legs were so weak that he almost fell to the ground and couldn't breathe. When he heard that something happened to him, his whole body People can't get angry.

He couldn't even speak when he collapsed. Xiang Ziye had already guessed his situation and advised him: "Changliu, listen to me. You calm down now. I will find hope. I will definitely do it now." If you find Hope, don't worry. Tell me, where is your current location? I'll go find you, and then the two of us will find him together. I've already called the police."

Fu Changliu's head is very messy now, and his mind is full of He couldn't calm down because of the loss of hope. After hearing these words, he reluctantly looked at the construction around him and said that he was in the talent recruitment market.

After Xiang Ziye heard what he said, he immediately went to find him.

Fu Changliu was so shocked that he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what to do now! If you want to call the police, you must call the police. This matter must be solved with the police. Just when he was going to the police station, Xiang Ziye drove here quickly. He was able to know that the hope that something happened was also thanks to It was the principal who first informed him to call the police, and then he went to the police station to understand the situation before telling Fu Changliu.

After Fu Changliu saw him, he immediately went to grab his hand and asked in a tearing voice: "What happened to Hope? Why was Hope abducted by human traffickers? When was he abducted by human traffickers? In Where was he abducted? Didn't he go to school?"

"Calm down, he was abducted directly into the van by the trafficker when he was not far from the school gate. The security guard at the school gate saw him and immediately called the police. , I wrote down the license plate. Now I have memorized the license plate number. The police have been searching for it in a large area. The people here have also sped up to find the route and other things. It has been blocked, so don't worry, it will be there soon. I can find it."

After Fu Changliu heard what Xiang Ziye said, he pushed him away angrily and cursed at him: "Just tell me to calm down and not be anxious, but how can I do it? Don't be anxious, hope is just a piece of flesh that fell off my body, how could I not be anxious, things didn't happen to you, you are definitely not in a hurry, hope is not your child, you definitely don't feel bad, hope is my child , he is not doing anything else now, he is abducted by human traffickers. Where will the traffickers take him? Will they sell him to a mountain village, take him abroad, or kill him? , and then take out his organs and sell them. I feel horrible when I think about this, so how could I not be in a hurry? You asked me to calm down, how could I calm down. That is my son, that is my son, no Your son, you don't feel bad, don't stop me from being afraid!"