Chapter 296 - 297

Chapter 296 Xiang Ziye was so angry at their show of affection that he had a nosebleed.

He felt that his throat was stuffy, and his heart was also stuffy, as if there was a breath stuck in his chest and there was no way to come down. Now that he remembered it, he was going crazy. This sour feeling rushed directly to the top of his head, making him unable to bear it. Why do you want to go down and separate the two of them? What is this for? It's so shameless to be so intimate in front of so many people in public. It's so shameless.

Xiang Ziye couldn't help but have veins popping out on the back of his hands, and he looked extremely angry.

The assistant saw his expression on the side and didn't know how to persuade him. After all, he had let him wear the cuckold on his head like this. This seemed to be a bit unbearable for a man.

But I couldn’t comfort myself when my boss looked so angry, and I was afraid that he was overthinking it, so I advised him: “Boss... I think you should be more open-minded. After all, this is your choice, so don’t be too angry. You Just look at it and laugh a little."

Xiang Ziye: "..." Damn, his wife is so ambiguous with other people, and she fixed her hair for others, so she must be a fool to laugh at her.

After Fu Changliu arranged the senior's hair down below, he looked at him affectionately, took his hand back, and said thank you to the senior.

How could Qian Luolun, a smart person, not know that he specifically did these things? Why did he wait until he took his hand back and took a sip of tea and said, "Is that person up there now?" Fu Changliu nodded, "No. Wrong

. I'm sorry for taking advantage of you, senior. I just don't want to be looked down upon by him. He has always looked down on me. And now that I have such a relationship with him, I just want to stimulate him and let him know that I am not bad either. Some people also like it."

Qian Luolun felt very incredible when he heard what he said, and later asked him what his situation was.

Fu Changliu also confessed his recent affairs to his senior, saying that he had inherited all his family's property and then divorced him.

Qian Luolun couldn't help laughing when he heard what he said. It was really incredible, "Wait a minute and tell me that he gave you all his money in order to divorce you. Why did he do this? And Is this his character that he left the house and gave the house to you? He did that to you for money, but now he wants nothing to divorce you. I seem to have some misunderstandings about him."

Hearing these words, Fu Changliu felt that there seemed to be such a truth. He was so angry before that he didn't react at all, but now that he heard these words, he thought it seemed right.

It seems a bit strange that a person who likes money so much has left the house just to divorce him just because of money.

He didn't want anything anymore. When I took a look at him just now, he seemed to be even thinner than before, and his face was all kinds of pale.

Qian Luolun just said something casually to express his confusion. When he saw his troubled look, he immediately explained: "Changliu, don't think too much, I just feel confused. Maybe he just makes too much money." , you just want a divorce if you don’t want it anymore. Now that you are divorced, he has left you, and you don’t have to accept his torture. Moreover, you have everything now, and it’s good to have everything you need. You don’t have to worry about his affairs anymore. "

Fu Changliu also thought that it was for this reason, or maybe there was something wrong with him. Otherwise, how could he tell him about divorce like this? But he didn't care about it now. Anyway, the two of them were divorced. In the future, they The matter has nothing to do with me, so I don’t plan to mention his matter.